⚝Gamer Choice™ Resident Evil 2 Revelations

Page 2 / 3

(@gams4)
New RivalGamer

nice work thanks for the upload , hope we see more to come

I Like Women
(@I Like Women)
Noble RivalGamer

First off you leave credits to guy who is copy mine offsets and make eboot.
Secondly you copy that offsets and put in your tool ,but that tool already exsist on this forum
and Third you take big weapons,knife attack speed up and gun attack speed up from my tool and Vexx dont have that in his eboot.

x_com, please don't take it on Ludacris Legacy as he is innocent with this situation. It would directly go to Vexx, yes he did not include it in his eboot, but he did have the offsets for the "big weapons,knife attack speed up and gun attack speed up". I will talk to Vexx where he got it from, and I will inform you what happens after.

(@x_com)
New RivalGamer

x_com, please don't take it on Ludacris Legacy as he is innocent with this situation. It would directly go to Vexx, yes he did not include it in his eboot, but he did have the offsets for the "big weapons,knife attack speed up and gun attack speed up". I will talk to Vexx where he got it from, and I will inform you what happens after.

I dont have nothing against him,just dont like when someone take other work and dont leave credits.
I know that Vexx take offsets from codemasters project forum because l updated offsets to 1.04 and only me find big wepons and posted there.

Vexx
 Vexx
(@Vexx)
Honorable RivalGamer

The codes for Resident evil 2 codes have from codemasters projekt forum thats right please Ludacris Legacy remove my name from credits and put x_com name in the credits.

LEGACYY
Topic starter
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

The codes for Resident evil 2 codes have from codemasters projekt forum thats right please Ludacris Legacy remove my name from credits and put x_com name in the credits.

No problem Vexx

Page 2 / 3