⚝Gamer Choice™ Meda...

Notifications
Clear all

⚝Gamer Choice™ Medal of Honor Tool

Page 2 / 3

Cheat Code
(@cheat-code)
Estimable RivalGamer

No problem bro let me know if theres any bugs also for the Minecraft tool i notice it was 1.04 and i been seeing 1.37 what update is that game on cause i dont play it lol

1.04 was last time I played Minecraft and found offsets haha, A lot of people were requesting mods for MC so I just put it to the list. Btw I will let you know if I find any bugs.

LEGACYY
Topic starter
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

1.04 was last time I played Minecraft and found offsets haha, A lot of people were requesting mods for MC so I just put it to the list. Btw I will let you know if I find any bugs.

Well if its been updated let me know and get me addresses so i can update the tool

Cheat Code
(@cheat-code)
Estimable RivalGamer

Well if its been updated let me know and get me addresses so i can update the tool

I installed MC and testing the rtm and the addresses are over dated and dont work.

LEGACYY
Topic starter
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

I installed MC and testing the rtm and the addresses are over dated and dont work.

For Minecraft right, I kinda figured it was outdated cause i been seeing 1.36/1.37 Well if you get me the updated addresses ill update the tool for you no problem

Cheat Code
(@cheat-code)
Estimable RivalGamer

For Minecraft right, I kinda figured it was outdated cause i been seeing 1.36/1.37 Well if you get me the updated addresses ill update the tool for you no problem

If I had offsets updated addresses, I would give them to you. I will try search for offsets when I have time.

Page 2 / 3