Clear all

⚝Gamer Choice™ How to make " Scrollbar " Tutorial C#

Page 1 / 2

LEGACYY
Topic starter
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

Hi RG Babies!!!

Today i am gonna teach you guys how to create a cool " Scrollbar " on your RTM applications.

Things you will need before proceeding.

Visual Studios
Brain

Instructions designing " Scrollbar " C#

Step 1. Open up " Visual Studios "

Step 2
. You will need " Timer, Panel & Label "

Step 3. Now under " public partial class Form1 : Form " type in " int xCounter = 0;

Step 4. Now in your timer enter this coding
**Note** Set your timer interval to your preference. I use " 5 "

Step 5. Now that we coded our timer, Let's make a " private void Scrollbar() "

Step 6. Under " InitializeComponent(); " your gonna code " Scrollbar(); to declare the private void you just created.

Step 7. Start up your application. If everything was done correctly it should turn out like this

Scrollbar Tutorial Source

[HIDE][/HIDE]

Virus Scan

Well i hope you all enjoyed my tutorial. I uploaded my tutorial source for educational purposes, If care to use this in your application (RTM) please leave credits.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
5 Replies
Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Nice tut buddy! It's called a Marquee btw, not scrollbar 😉 Nice all the same. Never thought to use a panel, pretty sure you can get the same effect if you call it to the main form, you'd just have to call for the current label's position and call it off of that.

LEGACYY
Topic starter
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

Nice tut buddy! It's called a Marquee btw, not scrollbar 😉 Nice all the same. Never thought to use a panel, pretty sure you can get the same effect if you call it to the main form, you'd just have to call for the current label's position and call it off of that.

lol Yeah i know its called marquee now 🙂 When i was searching i got scrollbar lol so i went with it

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

lol Yeah i know its called marquee now 🙂 When i was searching i got scrollbar lol so i went with it

Haha I always forget what it's called and have to google "Scrolling text thing"

LEGACYY
Topic starter
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

Haha I always forget what it's called and have to google "Scrolling text thing"

hahaha scroll txt thing

Page 1 / 2