Skype Message Explo...

Notifications
Clear all

Skype Message Exploiter Website SOURCE

Page 9 / 9

Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Hmmmm, Im going to give it a try. It looks sexy.

(@iMoDzRGFR)
Active RivalGamer

Hello GZ,

Today I bring you something extra special. I've took the time to create a nice site for the skype message editing exploit, and to my disdain, had my site unwilling DDOsed by somebody. He insists that I copied all of his code from HF, when I do not browse that site whatsoever. So today, I bring you all proof that I can in fact code in PHP, and to make this readily available for EVERYONE for free! This is essentially plug n' play, if you know how the dynamics of web hosting works. You can use any free provider too (suggestions being x10hosting and 000webhost). I would just like to say that I hope you all enjoy this, as I spent the last week working to make this work out. But thanks to some people, nice things cannot be made nice. I would like to thank somebody for inspiring me to truly hinder business with this, rather than using illegal methods such as ddosing.

Features:
99% from working group editor
100% login system and contact message editor
100% register system
I will post more here when I create new things for the exploit!

So without further ado,
Hidden content cannot be quoted.
Video showcasing what the site looks like

Video showing how to get your Registration Key:

Finally, your PHP MyAdmin rows need to be the following (unless you change the code)
Table Name: users
1st row: username
2nd row: password
3rd row: key
4th row: regKey
5th row: isRegistered
6th row: sodium

I will not be providing support on this, so make sure you know what you are doing before downloading this!

Enjoy GZ, and remember, don't pay for something that you can get for free.

Equake
(@Equake)
Active RivalGamer

nice man good to see something like this thats not console related 🙂

(@tyman1294)
New RivalGamer

Hello GZ,

Today I bring you something extra special. I've took the time to create a nice site for the skype message editing exploit, and to my disdain, had my site unwilling DDOsed by somebody. He insists that I copied all of his code from HF, when I do not browse that site whatsoever. So today, I bring you all proof that I can in fact code in PHP, and to make this readily available for EVERYONE for free! This is essentially plug n' play, if you know how the dynamics of web hosting works. You can use any free provider too (suggestions being x10hosting and 000webhost). I would just like to say that I hope you all enjoy this, as I spent the last week working to make this work out. But thanks to some people, nice things cannot be made nice. I would like to thank somebody for inspiring me to truly hinder business with this, rather than using illegal methods such as ddosing.

Features:
99% from working group editor
100% login system and contact message editor
100% register system
I will post more here when I create new things for the exploit!

So without further ado,
Hidden content cannot be quoted.
Video showcasing what the site looks like

Video showing how to get your Registration Key:

Finally, your PHP MyAdmin rows need to be the following (unless you change the code)
Table Name: users
1st row: username
2nd row: password
3rd row: key
4th row: regKey
5th row: isRegistered
6th row: sodium

I will not be providing support on this, so make sure you know what you are doing before downloading this!

Enjoy GZ, and remember, don't pay for something that you can get for free.

Shayden
(@Shayden)
New RivalGamer

Thanks awesome release, Im sure everyone is very grateful with your release

Page 9 / 9