Ad Background Manag...

Notifications
Clear all

Ad Background Manager & Installer (Source and Video Help)

Page 1 / 5

Rage
 Rage
Topic starter
(@Rage)
Estimable RivalGamer

Its finally here ! Now you can have ads running in the background of your tools & it will not bother your users at all ! This took some time to do so please enjoy and if you have anything cool or helpful to add let me know so I can update the source for all users to enjoy & profit off

Rules:

1.) If you edit source leave the folder "LICENSE" and all its content in there, leave the installation images the same, leave the folder named "RMzModShop" the same

2.) If you use my source do not repost and claim as your own, if you have something extra to add you can comment it here and help improve this project (aka help the community instead of being a leecher)

3.) Do NOT upload this source anywhere else besides here, if your friends want the source they can get it here

*Note: Project Key is in C# but you can use this & implement your other projects that are in vb and c++ just make sure you convert the code (given below) to your language you are programming in.

Downloads, Source, and Code
[HIDE]
Source
(In The Video I Said You Wouldn't See The Destiny Code Generator But I Left It In There)

Extras
(Needed If You Are Getting Missing "LICENSE", "Installer Full", and "Installer Banner" Errors)
(REQUIRED IN ANY MODIFIED SOURCE)

Code You Need To Add To Your Projects Load Up
(Replaces Your Current InitializeComponenet Under Your Form)
[/HIDE]
[HIDE]

if(File.Exists(@"C:Program Files (x86)/RMzModShop/Application Installer/Project Key.exe"))
	            {
	                InitializeComponent();

Process.Start(@"C:Program Files (x86)/RMzModShop/Application Installer/Project Key.exe");

}
	            else
	            {
	                MessageBox.Show("Your Program Is Missing Its Key Or Is Not In The Correct Location, Please Uninstall And Try Again", "Files Missing!", MessageBoxButtons.OK, MessageBoxIcon.Warning);

}

*Note: I know everything is not secure and packaged but thats not what I was focused on, if you wish you can easily use a confuser for your .exe before you release, if you need help with that I am more than happy to help you out, or if enough users request it I can post how to on this post !

[/HIDE]

If you need any help please contact me on here !

All Credits For This Go To Rage

(If users contribute I will add you below as users who contributed and I will note what you contributed to the source)

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
20 Replies
Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Man your watermark is annoying lol

Try to reduce the animation. 😀

Nonetheless good job with the app, not going to use it but hope it help someone. 😉

Trojan041
(@Trojan041)
Trusted RivalGamer

Hell yeah bro!
Alot of people will enjoy this <3

Rage
 Rage
Topic starter
(@Rage)
Estimable RivalGamer

Man your water mark is annoying lol

Try to reduce the animation. 😀

Nonetheless good job with the app, not going to use it but hope it help someone. 😉

Lol, I just use my intro & have it loop & use chroma keyer to remove the back from the background lol

Rage
 Rage
Topic starter
(@Rage)
Estimable RivalGamer

Hell yeah bro!
Alot of people will enjoy this

Yeah I hope many users end up using this & I hope since users will be able to make money off there releases we will see some high quality programs getting released

Page 1 / 5