Method] How to SE F...

Notifications
Clear all

Method] How to SE Free Duracell Batteries and $50-$100 Visa!

Page 1 / 2

Quiet
Topic starter
(@Quiet)
Honorable RivalGamer

Hey guys. I've decided to share a new method of getting free batteries and a visa from P&G. I found this method myself, though it is based of the past method that was patched.

Method:
Step 1:
Go to Email Us, "Contact Us">"Click Here".
Then Fill in everything with real information the first 2 times. If you plan on doing it a 3rd time, be sure to use a VPN or IP mask of some sort and use a different name and address. For the "Reason for Writing", select "Ask a Question". That was you'll be able to give your shipping information.

Step 2:
Tell them that your Duracell batteries made your mouse, keyboard or headset brake. Tell them how much it cost. Due to some people's attempts failing, I would not go over $60-$70 when you tell them how much your "broken item" cost. $60 should be fine.

Step 3:
Wait for a email, when you get it, it should look like this. It may take some time, just be patient.

This method still works.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
5 Replies
(@Teufel Hunden)
New RivalGamer

I'm going to try this out right now, thanks for this man. I'll tell y'all how it goes.

Quiet
Topic starter
(@Quiet)
Honorable RivalGamer

I'm going to try this out right now, thanks for this man. I'll tell y'all how it goes.

It took 2 days for the email btw

Beadsman20
(@Beadsman20)
Trusted RivalGamer

does this still work

Rivalz
(@Rivalz)
Reputable RivalGamer

does this still work

Make sure to use a realistic email, should still work, as when this method was newly introduced, many people were sending but now they can focus on real problems that their buyers are facing. You have a better chance now.

Page 1 / 2