Notifications
Clear all

Metal Gear Solid Toolset

Page 1 / 4

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Hello all my RG Babies! So, I've been working very hard on this, and it's been a project I've been wanting to do for a very long time, but it's finally done!! A lot of people have greatly enjoyed my work on the Metal Gear Solid series, and now for the first time ever, I bring you a tool that has all of those into one place!

I present, the Metal Gear Solid Toolset, which includes awesome cheats for Metal Gear Solid 2, 3, 4, 5 and PeaceWalker! This is the initial release, so of course there are certain bugs that need to be worked out, but that will be for later :p This project has been sitting and being tweaked constantly over the last several months so that the product released is up to par with RivalGamer, but that is up to all of you to decide 😉

I know my past tools had their faults, but I went back to the drawing board and fixed everything that was bugged about the older programs and rebuilt them here! Also (with the help of Cyb3r ) added a new feature to the MGS2 game, the oppertunity to unlock all weapons!!! This is done by finding the M9 and firing it once, all weapons will be unlocked (it's untested on the Tanker level, so you might freeze...sorry)

fixed god mode and got it working 100% on MGS4, and for the first time ever I'm including my script mod for MGS5! ((Huge thanks to Three-Socks for finding the hook!))Single Player only, but it includes things such as Teleportation (Thank you to Tustin for this one!) outfit swapping, true invisibilty from enemies, as well as godmode! It's a hefty file at over 200MB, but it's worth it :p

I hope you all enjoy!!!

[HIDE]
Metal Gear Solid Toolset v1.0
Virus Total 5/52

Virus Total Returns false positive due to packer used
[/HIDE]

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
18 Replies
LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

Hello all my RG Babies! So, I've been working very hard on this, and it's been a project I've been wanting to do for a very long time, but it's finally done!! A lot of people have greatly enjoyed my work on the Metal Gear Solid series, and now for the first time ever, I bring you a tool that has all of those into one place!

I present, the Metal Gear Solid Toolset, which includes awesome cheats for Metal Gear Solid 2, 3, 4, 5 and PeaceWalker! This is the initial release, so of course there are certain bugs that need to be worked out, but that will be for later :p This project has been sitting and being tweaked constantly over the last several months so that the product released is up to par with RivalGamer, but that is up to all of you to decide 😉

I know my past tools had their faults, but I went back to the drawing board and fixed everything that was bugged about the older programs and rebuilt them here! Also (with the help of Cyb3r ) added a new feature to the MGS2 game, the oppertunity to unlock all weapons!!! This is done by finding the M9 and firing it once, all weapons will be unlocked (it's untested on the Tanker level, so you might freeze...sorry)

fixed god mode and got it working 100% on MGS4, and for the first time ever I'm including my script mod for MGS5! ((Huge thanks to Three-Socks for finding the hook!))Single Player only, but it includes things such as Teleportation (Thank you to Tustin for this one!) outfit swapping, true invisibilty from enemies, as well as godmode! It's a hefty file at over 200MB, but it's worth it :p

I hope you all enjoy!!!

Hidden content cannot be quoted.

I Love Metal Gear Solid 😀 your tool looks excellent (y) nice work man

TylerMods
(@TylerMods)
Estimable RivalGamer

I Love Metal Gear Solid 😀 your tool looks excellent (y) nice work man

hi.... its me. lel
i love metal gear too fav games in the world and nothing can top em.. Snake ^.<3

LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

hi.... its me. lel
i love metal gear too fav games in the world and nothing can top em.. Snake ^.

Solid Snake and I go way back lol

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Me and David are BFF's 😉 <3

Page 1 / 4