Kingdom Hearts 2 To...

Notifications
Clear all

Kingdom Hearts 2 Tool

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Hey there Prime Babies πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ So, I spent WAY more time on this than I should have, but it's finally ready for release! I went through a lot of testing, a lot of freezing and a lot of researching to bring a very robust and entertaining tool for you all πŸ™‚ It's a game I've always greatly enjoyed and I hope you all have as much fun with this tool as I did building it!

I want to give a HUGE shoutout to a buddy of mine named Kronaxis, she spent a lot of time hunting down a lot of the offsets that I used during the developmental stages of this tool. Her offsets made this entire process go by much faster and also gave me the idea and groundwork for the character changer. So again, thank you very much!!!

So, something that I am proud of is the godmode on here πŸ™‚ Once you check the box, it'll monitor your health and once it gets below 20% it'll automatically jump you back to full health! I had originally used the traditional method of NOPing the pointer, but that made enemies stupid hard to kill....So I went with this method and I think aesthetically it's a lot cooler.

Also, the player changer remains on and active so long as the tool remains on that tab. Change the tab to shut it off πŸ˜› If you all want me to, I can add a toggle button πŸ™‚

I'm pretty certain that there is minimal to no freeze risk, but if you have any problems, please let me know!!! In the future I'll be adding a teleportor function as well as a background music changer! Which I will be asking you all for help with in the future πŸ˜‰

[hide]
Download Here!
5 / 53 Virus Total
False positive due to Packer used.
[/hide]

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
3 Replies
I Like Women
(@I Like Women)
Noble RivalGamer

no mods for kingdom hearts.. . . .

cain made one, so it happened. GREAT JOB.

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

no mods for kingdom hearts.. . . .

cain made one, so it happened. GREAT JOB.

Gonna mod the first Kingdom Hearts next πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ Thanks ILW

LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

Good Job! on this release Cain532, Enjoy modding Prime babies πŸ˜€