PS4 EXPERTS come, y...

Notifications
Clear all

PS4 EXPERTS come, your help is much needed XD

Page 1 / 5

Topic starter
(@crazygamer)
New RivalGamer

Hey guys, so i managed to get my hands on a new PS4 with 4.00. and i'm ready. but i need your advice first.
1.should i go with 4.05 or 4.55 and why?
2.I need a link to the best and safest tutorial with friendly step by step on how to jailbreak.
3.I need some fan-control app to help me keep my PS4 cool. i lost two PS3s to overheating before, but my current PS3 is 3 years old and never got any of the heating problems because i adjusted the speed of the fan through WebMan.
4.How to transfer large games to my PS4? can i use Filezilla on the PS4?
5.How to create Fake PKG, a friendly tut would be great.

Thanks in advanced, i really can use all the help i can get. i need to do it right!

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
23 Replies
Topic starter
(@crazygamer)
New RivalGamer

The forum's format is really confusing. how to edit this thread? where's the edit option?

Edit: found it! although we still need a delete button for the comments at least.

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

@CrazyGamer Congrats for getting it!

1. That's up to you, but some people would prefer 4.05 over 4.55 because it was supported for longer time than 4.55 so you will pretty much find anything for it while there maybe some tools/games that doesn't currently work 4.55, although i'm on 4.55 but I didn't struggle finding anything for my FW.
2. www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JEeyT-zH64 This work for both for 4.05 and 4.55
3. There's none ATM.
4. You need USB/HDD with exFat format
5. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=create+fake+pkg+ps4

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Hey guys, so i managed to get my hands on a new PS4 with 4.00. and i'm ready. but i need your advice first.
2.I need a link to the best and safest tutorial with friendly step by step on how to jailbreak.
3.I need some fan-control app to help me keep my PS4 cool. i lost two PS3s to overheating before, but my current PS3 is 3 years old and never got any of the heating problems because i adjusted the speed of the fan through WebMan.

Thanks in advanced, i really can use all the help i can get. i need to do it right!

I'm so excited to see more people jumping into PS4 modding!!! I have recently started in on it as well as @Cyb3r and @TylerMods and some others. I'm certain we can all make some pretty epic stuff in the near future! We even have a section on our Discord channel relating to PS4 modding.

I'll do some digging to see if I can find some good tutorials for you, I would recomend looking at either Mr. Mario or MODDED WARFARE on YouTube

TylerMods
(@TylerMods)
Estimable RivalGamer

1. Well you'd think 4.05 is better cause it's earlier right? Doesn't seem to be the case as most guys are chasing down 4.55s so... maybe cause they're easier to get?
2. I believe you just install the FW man. Google SCE.PARTY I believe they're located there. Then you just get your web host setup which @Cain532 or I can provide you with a good one :D.
3. We do not have a fan-control app yet as far as I know but we did crack something allowing us to create apps like multiMAN which is coming soon they say. So hopes up.
4. You just gotta use USB man. I think FTP is only for 1.76 for now. But USB may be faster than FTP so. Just get a 64gb USB and you should be good :D.
5. I am having a hard time finding tut myself. I do know.. you gotta back the game up from your PS4 but you gotta have it... on disk... But I think you can download the game from a site that has regular games and turn them into FPKGs. Sorry 2 of these answers aren't that helpful but it's what I know in my head lol.

Happy Modding 😉

Page 1 / 5