need to ask will th...

Notifications
Clear all

need to ask will there be a cfw and backup manger for the ps4

mackel
Topic starter
(@mackel)
New RivalGamer

HI to everone right i have got a question i need to ask will they ever be a backup manager for the ps4 to backup your ps4 games i bit like the ps3 way cos if there was a backup manger then you could backup any ps4 game new or old but you still wont be able to play the new games unless a cfw came out or a new hen really i would like a cfw for the ps4 cos everytime you have to play a ps4 game you have to load up hen through the userguide everytime the console is turned off cos i remember reading on a site that a cfw was being made or something so does anyone have any information on if there will be a cfw and a backup manager for the ps4

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
2 Replies
Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

It's still far too new of a thing right now to say. There are ways of dumping the game but only to USB. I believe you can run the games that way as well however I am not 100% sure on that. The big push right now is to get an actual Custom Firmware developed vs using webkit exploits with multiple payloads. Hope that answers your question!

mackel
Topic starter
(@mackel)
New RivalGamer

oh right then so is it possible then to dump any ps4 game to usb like the new marvel spider man all i really want to do is just dump the games to the usb but i know i would not be able to play them cos of hen that only works for games up to 5.05 firmware that is to play them how ever in the ps3 days there was a thing called multi man and that dump any ps3 game to usb hard drive if the new ones so is there any way possible to dump any ps4 game to usb hard drive i dont mind really not playing the new ps4 games but if there was a way to dump the ps4 games to a usb hard drive through the ps4 or is there a way through the pc/computer like if i got a blu ray drive for pc would there be a way to dump the games to pc as the folder of the game with all the files in it like when you dump a game through the ps4 it has all the files in the folder then put them on a usb hard drive has anyone come up with a software/app that lets you dump your ps4 games through pc that might be a better if someone found a way to do that