I need help creatin...

Notifications
Clear all

I need help creating (or using my) PSN account on exploited PS4

Topic starter
(@crazygamer)
New RivalGamer

Hello,
so i need help with this dilemma, as some of you know, i bought my PS4 2 months ago, and i'm on 5.05 right now (upgraded from 4.55) and everything is working great. except that i don't have any PSN account activated on my PS4 so i can use or modify saves.

Can i create or sign into my PSN account on my newly exploited PS4? (i have 3 active accounts created on my PS3)
Thanks

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
3 Replies
Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

As far as I know you can't login to PSN on any jailbreakable firmware at this point. Not without legit spoofer anyway.

Topic starter
(@crazygamer)
New RivalGamer

As far as I know you can't login to PSN on any jailbreakable firmware at this point. Not without legit spoofer anyway.

I see. speaking of which i saw this guy on YouTube claiming to spoof his console from 4.55 to 5.05. i;m not sure if the video is fake or real (speaking in foreign language )
Also i was reading this post on Psxhax about some tool that'll help people to create spoofers or something like that. here
https://www.psxhax.com/threads/index-dat-ps4-encrypter-decrypter-utility-by-red-eyex32.5825/page-2#comments

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

@CrazyGamer The video you saw is fake 100% the only way to play with someone at this point is via LAN network.