PS4 Trainer by Tyle...

Notifications
Clear all

PS4 Trainer by TylerMods [HEN ONLY] [Doesn't Use .cht Files]

Page 2 / 130

(@crazygamer)
New RivalGamer

Sorry mate the site shrinks it on it's own. No you cannot add your own cheats. This is a solid RTM tool like PS3 days

Oh i see. btw i got some new cheat files for PS4-cheaters for you to test, now i can confrim that FFXV cheats doesn't work when you restart or reload the game. the address changes every time . same goes for Bloodbrone *work on reload and restart but once the items changes its slot in your inventory you have to find the new address" Dying Light Changes after each load like after loading a new area or after a cut scene. (it's sad because i got some useful cheats for items and money there ) i still need someone to test the cheats i found for The Order 1886 and Zombie (i don't have the game installed anymore ) the Order worked fine but it's tricky because you can't spot the changes right away example, you got 20 bullet, shoot one, now you got 19, activate code and reload, on next reload it'll show that you got 18, reload again and now it's 19 fervor (the value sat to 20 not 19) but it uses like one bullet each time you reload, but still work as infinite ammo code for pistol and rifle, my only issue is i deleted the game before i get to test the codes again after restarting the game. so i'm not sure about the addresses upon reloading the game. if you want i can give you the files to test yourself.

TylerMods
Topic starter
(@TylerMods)
Estimable RivalGamer

Oh i see. btw i got some new cheat files for PS4-cheaters for you to test, now i can confrim that FFXV cheats doesn't work when you restart or reload the game. the address changes every time . same goes for Bloodbrone *work on reload and restart but once the items changes its slot in your inventory you have to find the new address" Dying Light Changes after each load like after loading a new area or after a cut scene. (it's sad because i got some useful cheats for items and money there ) i still need someone to test the cheats i found for The Order 1886 and Zombie (i don't have the game installed anymore ) the Order worked fine but it's tricky because you can't spot the changes right away example, you got 20 bullet, shoot one, now you got 19, activate code and reload, on next reload it'll show that you got 18, reload again and now it's 19 fervor (the value sat to 20 not 19) but it uses like one bullet each time you reload, but still work as infinite ammo code for pistol and rifle, my only issue is i deleted the game before i get to test the codes again after restarting the game. so i'm not sure about the addresses upon reloading the game. if you want i can give you the files to test yourself.

I appreciate that but I don't install the games I have in my trainer. I have a tester that cheats a ton of games named Weysincha

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Oh i see. btw i got some new cheat files for PS4-cheaters for you to test, now i can confrim that FFXV cheats doesn't work when you restart or reload the game. the address changes every time . same goes for Bloodbrone *work on reload and restart but once the items changes its slot in your inventory you have to find the new address" Dying Light Changes after each load like after loading a new area or after a cut scene. (it's sad because i got some useful cheats for items and money there ) i still need someone to test the cheats i found for The Order 1886 and Zombie (i don't have the game installed anymore ) the Order worked fine but it's tricky because you can't spot the changes right away example, you got 20 bullet, shoot one, now you got 19, activate code and reload, on next reload it'll show that you got 18, reload again and now it's 19 fervor (the value sat to 20 not 19) but it uses like one bullet each time you reload, but still work as infinite ammo code for pistol and rifle, my only issue is i deleted the game before i get to test the codes again after restarting the game. so i'm not sure about the addressed upon reloading the game. if you want i can give you the files to test yourself.

No cheat code will be usable after restarting the game due to ASLR protection.

(@crazygamer)
New RivalGamer

Nioh' codes works after reload though.

TylerMods
Topic starter
(@TylerMods)
Estimable RivalGamer

It'll work if it's from the executable section

Page 2 / 130