Notifications
Clear all

PS4 Trainer by TylerMods [HEN ONLY] [Doesn't Use .cht Files]

Page 1 / 130

TylerMods
Topic starter
(@TylerMods)
Estimable RivalGamer

FROM TIME TO TIME I UPDATE THE PAYLOADS TO NEW AND BETTER ONES. DO A FULL DOWNLOAD OF THE LATEST VERSION TO GET THE NEW PAYLOAD(S). THIS WILL FIX THE ACTIVELY REFUSED ERROR.

Here is a trainer for PS4 that I have been working on and it is not 100% just like PS4 modding isn't. I will NOT be adding GTA or COD to this tool. I hope everyone likes it and finds it helpful.
YOU NO LONGER NEED MIRA OR HEN! JUST GO STRAIGHT TO ORIGINAL AND SEND THE PAYLOAD. IT CONTAINS HEN.
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO MY TWITTER HTTPS://TWITTER.COM/TYLERMODSINC
It is possible these cheats work for different CUSA's. Just have to try and see. If you make a working .cht file. (Pointers preferred) I will add them. I just need you to provide CUSA and game version.

[HIDE]
Download Here
Virus Scan(0/65)
[/HIDE]
[HIDE]
Download Mirror
[/HIDE]
I cannot stop you, but I do ask out of respect if you guys would not decompile my tool. Thank you.

[MEDIA=pastebin]9vECK948[/MEDIA]

Make sure you have the correct CUSA and version of a game.
[MEDIA=twitter]1010999210802581507[/MEDIA]

Attached files

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
646 Replies
Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Good job man and awesome looking app, keep it up!

I Like Women
(@I Like Women)
Noble RivalGamer

jesus christ, looks cool bruh >___>

(@crazygamer)
New RivalGamer

Congrats dude, although the screenshot is too tiny, i'll give it a go. quesiton can we add put own cheats?

TylerMods
Topic starter
(@TylerMods)
Estimable RivalGamer

Congrats dude, although the screenshot is too tiny, i'll give it a go. quesiton can we add put own cheats?

Sorry mate the site shrinks it on it's own. No you cannot add your own cheats. This is a solid RTM tool like PS3 days

Page 1 / 130