How To Setup a Jail...

Notifications
Clear all

How To Setup a Jailbroken PS3 (Noob Friendly)

Page 2 / 4

Rage
 Rage
(@Rage)
Estimable RivalGamer

- 3.55 CFW
- Toggle QA (run twice, then hover over "Network Settings" under Settings XMB and push this button combo that the same time "L1 + L2 + L3 (press left stick) + R1 + R2 + dpad_down", 3 new options should appear. If not retry.)
- 4.XX CFW

Toggle QA only needs to be ran once, if you press the combination while hoovering over "Network Settings" then you run Toggle QA again.

Dog88Christian
Topic starter
(@dog88christian)
Reputable RivalGamer

Toggle QA only needs to be ran once, if you press the combination while hoovering over "Network Settings" then you run Toggle QA again.

You sure on that? The OP says runs twice as it won't always install the first time, even if you put button combo nothing will appear. I've had this happen to me and a few friends in the past.

Rage
 Rage
(@Rage)
Estimable RivalGamer

You sure on that? The OP says runs twice as it won't always install the first time, even if you put button combo nothing will appear. I've had this happen to me and a few friends in the past.

I have downgraded several consoles and only 1 console so far made me do it a second time.

Dog88Christian
Topic starter
(@dog88christian)
Reputable RivalGamer

I have downgraded several consoles and only 1 console so far made me do it a second time.

Well then to be sure I think most people should run twice, better to be safe than sorry.

Rage
 Rage
(@Rage)
Estimable RivalGamer

Well then to be sure I think most people should run twice, better to be safe than sorry.

I would let users know to run it once and if the settings do not show then to run it again. The reason some users have to run it twice is because the Toggle QA sometimes does not actually get Enabled and you can check that by going into Rebug Toolbox then scrolling all the way to the right and seeing if the Toggle QA on there is Enabled or Disabled.

Page 2 / 4