Notifications
Clear all

How to make an EBOOT start an SPRX

Page 1 / 3

LiveMChief
Topic starter
(@LiveMChief)
Eminent RivalGamer

Surprising to me a lot of people do not know how to make a EBOOT start a SPRX, I'll show you how and it's actually REALLY easy to do.

Tools needed:

TrueAncestor EBOOT Resigner version 1.6: TrueAncestor_EBOOT_Resigner_v1_6

SPRX Elf Builder 1.03: SPRX Elf Builder

Steps:
1: Get an EBOOT to a game of your choice, lets say we want to have GTA V start the SPRX menu called "Extortion" get a DEBUGGED EBOOT for GTA V and put it in the same folder as TrueAncestor and the SPRX builder

2: Start TrueAncester, press "4" and then "ENTER" on your keyboard to decrypt it into a .ELF which will cause an EBOOT.ELF to be created in the same folder.

3: Start the SPRX Elf Builder, press the "..." button, browse into the same folder and choose the newly created "EBOOT.ELF" once it is opened, in the box that says "MyPlugin" change that to whatever it is that the SPRX is called, I will make mine say Extortion. Click on the build button and you will see a new file has been created called "sprx_EBOOT.ELF"

4: Delete the EBOOT.BIN and EBOOT.ELF, then rename the "sprx_EBOOT.ELF" to "EBOOT.ELF"

5: Start TrueAncestor again and this time press "5" and then "ENTER" on your keyboard which will rebuild the "EBOOT.ELF" into a "EBOOT.BIN" that your PS3 will read.

THAT'S IT! The EBOOT that has just been created will launch the SPRX that you chose the name of in the SPRX builder, it will launch the SPRX from the dev_hdd0/tmp folder in your PS3 when you start the game once you have put the EBOOT inside the games folder.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
10 Replies
(@big_bossman420)
Active RivalGamer

very nice post and very helpful im gonna go try and make one now thanks for the tutorial

(@D4M4G3)
Active RivalGamer

good post... will def try this in the future.

Exploited
(@Exploited)
Active RivalGamer

TTHHANKS htis is going to be helpful lol

BiGhostLeecher
(@BiGhostLeecher)
Active RivalGamer

Surprising to me a lot of people do not know how to make a EBOOT start a SPRX, I'll show you how and it's actually REALLY easy to do.

Tools needed:

TrueAncestor EBOOT Resigner version 1.6: TrueAncestor_EBOOT_Resigner_v1_6

SPRX Elf Builder 1.03: SPRX Elf Builder

Steps:
1: Get an EBOOT to a game of your choice, lets say we want to have GTA V start the SPRX menu called "Extortion" get a DEBUGGED EBOOT for GTA V and put it in the same folder as TrueAncestor and the SPRX builder

2: Start TrueAncester, press "4" and then "ENTER" on your keyboard to decrypt it into a .ELF which will cause an EBOOT.ELF to be created in the same folder.

3: Start the SPRX Elf Builder, press the "..." button, browse into the same folder and choose the newly created "EBOOT.ELF" once it is opened, in the box that says "MyPlugin" change that to whatever it is that the SPRX is called, I will make mine say Extortion. Click on the build button and you will see a new file has been created called "sprx_EBOOT.ELF"

4: Delete the EBOOT.BIN and EBOOT.ELF, then rename the "sprx_EBOOT.ELF" to "EBOOT.ELF"

5: Start TrueAncestor again and this time press "5" and then "ENTER" on your keyboard which will rebuild the "EBOOT.ELF" into a "EBOOT.BIN" that your PS3 will read.

THAT'S IT! The EBOOT that has just been created will launch the SPRX that you chose the name of in the SPRX builder, it will launch the SPRX from the dev_hdd0/tmp folder in your PS3 when you start the game once you have put the EBOOT inside the games folder.

Edit : i got it to work Thanks 4 ur tut

Page 1 / 3