Topic starter
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

thank you so much

You're welcome bud. 🙂

LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

Hey guys, i see a lot of ppl asking on how to debug games like UC2, MGS Zero and other games who will give you black screen if you run it on DEX, this method is old and i have been using it since rebug 4.46, so let's begin to explain this.

1. You have to be on Rebug DEX firmware, you can't do this on any other CFW!
    Leave all the debug option as default:

• Release Check Mode > Development Mode
      Boot Mode > System Software Mode
      Network Settings for Debug > Single Setting

1. Go to Rebug toolbox and set:

• System Mode > REBUG
        XMB Operation Mode > Retail

1. Restart PS3 and restore you CID like always and start the game.

[WARNING="Warning!"]You have to disable CCAPI and cobra if they are enabled, to avoid any possible brick or infinite loop at system start.[/WARNING]

Happy modding. :p

Very helpful posts nice one Cyb3r (y)

KoShi_WS602
(@KoShi_WS602)
New RivalGamer

HOW U DOIN CYBER i have a issue on debugging station Im stuck on debugging image and when i press psn button i have the choice to choose exit game and when I do that iy doesnT PROSSES NOTHING so what is my solution i dedicated over 3 year on selling ps3 cfw and I never ran to this type of problem

(@y8rz3l56ye2n8q)
Estimable RivalGamer

Different games handle debug settings differently. They usually get stuck trying to load debug stuff like debug save/load functions and debug trophy crap. Then there's games made that the creators created their own debugging tools for and if you start them without having the tools on and ready on your PC, they won't load. Then there's ones that probably leave stuff in place just for the hell of it to cause us problems.

Rebug mode on, other stuff off, don't connect to your PS3 with Target Manager or anything, start the game, and when you are at a point where you want to find a code, connect and find it quick because it triggers debug stuff and you'll likely lose save/load/trophy/whatever else functions and the game might crash somewhere easily.

Page 2 / 3