Notifications
Clear all

**REDIRECT LINK** Metal Gear Solid 5 - The Phantom Pain: Modded EBOOT.BIN + Easy Install CHEAT PKG

Page 3 / 7

BakedBoi420
Topic starter
(@bakedboi420)
New RivalGamer

Infinite Health and Invisible works in Online?

Yes it should work for invisible online in fob but only the security staff wont see u, the other rival online players that come to defend the fob can still see u and if they shoot u it still alerts the whole base and the securtiy staff will see u then until u get out of alert mode, and as far as the infinite health goes it does work fully but u can still get knock out or tranq so watch out! 😉

Dylan57richem
(@Dylan57richem)
New RivalGamer

Big thanks for you <3

BakedBoi420
Topic starter
(@bakedboi420)
New RivalGamer

Big thanks for you

Your Welcome! 🙂

wrxgagga
(@wrxgagga)
New RivalGamer

tried to update to 1.11 and ps3 stays on a black screen n freezes ? only on mgsv no other game

BakedBoi420
Topic starter
(@bakedboi420)
New RivalGamer

tried to update to 1.11 and ps3 stays on a black screen n freezes ? only on mgsv no other game

are you trying to update to 1.11 through the internet or my link? also the 1.11 update that i put up on this post is for the disc game version only if you have psn game version its a different update, also my modded pkg only works after you install update v1.11 so why did you put it did not work for you if it never let you update to begin with? anyways, if all else fails try to delete game date and reinstall updates.

ps. also if your using a disc game version outside of the country you live (for example: if you live in the usa but are playing with the europe version of the game *BLES*). It wont let you update the game unless you are using the correct game version for the country you live in. (example again: BLUS game version for USA, BLES game version for EUR, BLJS game version for JAP.)

Page 3 / 7