Noble RivalGamer

Current Progrress

1. Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty [hide][RELEASE V1.0.0][/hide]
  2. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater [hide][RELEASE V3.00][/hide]
  3. Metal Gear Solid Peacewalker [hide][RELEASE V1.0.0][/hide]
  4. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots [hide][RELEASE V5.2.0.0][/hide]
  5. Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes [hide][RELEASE V2.5.0.0][/hide]
  6. Change Log

I'm updating the updater for each tool, making it work a little better and smoother. Also packing the Dll's into the tools themselves so you can just launch it from the exe alone without having to deal with all the dlls!

Added a few more features on MGS2 tool, the update is already active, so those of you who have already downloaded it should have those features already 🙂

Unlike other updaters, the updates are purely OPTIONAL. If for whatever reason you don't want to update, you don't have to! and you can continue using the tool regardless.

Metal Gear Solid 2: Got a few buttons working for this one as of now! Only infinite health and infinite ammo for now :X still working on more!
    Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker So as of right now all I got is 100% camo, still working on more, but hey it's a start right!?

Metal Gear Solid 3: Version 3.0 is out with a lot of great features! Infinite Health, no reload, infinite ammo and 100% camo! Still working on a few other things, but this is the most stable release to date!

Metal Gear Solid 4: Fixed some bugs and added a new feature; 99% Camo index!

Metal Gear Solid 5: INITIAL RELEASE!! Very excited to bring this one to all of you, hope you enjoy!!

PICTURES

Metal Gear Solid 4: v3.0.2

[HIDE]DOWNLOAD[/HIDE]
    Virus Scan

If you enjoyed this tool please consider a little donation to keep the site up and running. 🙂

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
52 Replies
Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

I love MGS series will be downloading this later, thanks bro!

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

I love MGS series will be downloading this later, thanks bro!

Definitely my fave series, I spent a lot of time doing loads of stuff with these games 🙂

Anonymous
(@Anonymous)
Active RivalGamer

I have never played this kind of games :C

(@wajdi9)
Eminent RivalGamer

thanks

Page 1 / 11