Notifications
Clear all

Hitman Absolution (BLUS)

Page 1 / 2

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Woo!! Hey there everybody! I know it's been ages since I've released anything, but hopefully this breaks the dry spell! anxify and myself have been working hard to bring you all this tool, we've had a lot of fun making it! It uses the API Vault system here on RG, so as we find new features they can be instantly updated! I'll add some pictures after a bit

God Mode - speaks for itself :p
Infinite Instinct - this lets you use all those nifty abilities as much as you want!
Never Seen - This one is a lot of fun. there are a few instances where you may be "spotted" but that's only if you kill someone in plain sight.
Add Ammo - The numeric box that pops up indicates how much ammo you are adding per shot 😉 Try it out!

[hide]
Download it here!
[/hide]
Virus Total returns 7/56 due to packer used

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
6 Replies
anxify
(@anxify)
Estimable RivalGamer

Woo!! Hey there everybody! I know it's been ages since I've released anything, but hopefully this breaks the dry spell! anxify and myself have been working hard to bring you all this tool, we've had a lot of fun making it! It uses the API Vault system here on RG, so as we find new features they can be instantly updated! I'll add some pictures after a bit

God Mode - speaks for itself :p
Infinite Instinct - this lets you use all those nifty abilities as much as you want!
Never Seen - This one is a lot of fun. there are a few instances where you may be "spotted" but that's only if you kill someone in plain sight.
Add Ammo - The numeric box that pops up indicates how much ammo you are adding per shot 😉 Try it out!

Hidden content cannot be quoted.
Virus Total returns 7/56 due to packer used

This is really was fun putting together with Cain532 I look forward to many more projects the near future with you bro 😉 Also it works with BLES too :p thats my games version 😀

Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

How to use this?

LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

How to use this?

Its a rtm tool. You use it by connecting through API ControlConsole or TargetManager

I Like Women
(@I Like Women)
Noble RivalGamer

Me & Cyb3r spent like an hour trying to get clip but then eventually found it but I gave up on it . I did plan to release a mod version for hitman absolution but i drop it

Page 1 / 2