Notifications
Clear all

Serendipity Menu

Page 1 / 2

Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Hello RG Players, i was woundering if anyone could try to help me out here, i have been testing alot of different files to to make the sprx work, but non success!

when i am starting my game no message is showing on the screen like it should or any other kind of message!

When i put my 2 files in Folder: /dev_hdd0/tmp/ and the eboot thats should read the sprx in /dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/ it wont either open the menu and i have also tryed to press
right + square

Firmware: 4.50 Version: ps ita/dex
State: BLES01807

Please anyone help me out here!

Thank you 🙂

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
9 Replies
Jet
 Jet
(@jet)
Estimable RivalGamer

Hello RG Players, i was woundering if anyone could try to help me out here, i have been testing alot of different files to to make the sprx work, but non success!

when i am starting my game no message is showing on the screen like it should or any other kind of message!

When i put my 2 files in Folder: /dev_hdd0/tmp/ and the eboot thats should read the sprx in /dev_hdd0/game/BLES01807/USRDIR/ it wont either open the menu and i have also tryed to press
right + square

Firmware: 4.50 Version: ps ita/dex
State: BLES01807

Please anyone help me out here!

Thank you 🙂

When I get home. I can send you my EBOOT, it works with every SPRX I've tried. Used it on my SPRX and the Tesseract, works fine.

Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Appreciate it <3

Jet
 Jet
(@jet)
Estimable RivalGamer

Appreciate it

No problem mate, PM me your Skype and I'll hit you up when I'm home.

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Or just upload it here for everyone else having the same issue?

Page 1 / 2