Pexploit lite 1.0 -...

Notifications
Clear all

Pexploit lite 1.0 - importing a modded backup on PS3

Topic starter
(@ignitione)
New RivalGamer

Hi guys

I am on OFW and am trying to restore a backup of my system including a modded PKG (Red Dead Redemption). I am using pexplot lite 1.0, a PKG I downloaded from this site from Vexx and a edat file I made with edat rebuilder. I use "extracted pkg" method on pexploit, then select the backup file, then the downloaded modded pkg and the edat I made. However after backing up, my ps3 "reconstructs" database and when I start the game there are no mods in it. Vexx mentioned modded eboot.bin won't work on OFW, only on CFW, is that the problem? What can I do alternatively?

Great thanks!

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
3 Replies
Dog88Christian
(@dog88christian)
Reputable RivalGamer

Hi guys

I am on OFW and am trying to restore a backup of my system including a modded PKG (Red Dead Redemption). I am using pexplot lite 1.0, a PKG I downloaded from this site from Vexx and a edat file I made with edat rebuilder. I use "extracted pkg" method on pexploit, then select the backup file, then the downloaded modded pkg and the edat I made. However after backing up, my ps3 "reconstructs" database and when I start the game there are no mods in it. Vexx mentioned modded eboot.bin won't work on OFW, only on CFW, is that the problem? What can I do alternatively?

Great thanks!

Yes, I was the one who told Vexx that as he asked me. You cannot play with that modded pkg as it contains a modded eboot. Modded eboots cannot run on OFW no matter if you have the edat or not. So you cannot play the game with it and you're wasting your time.

Now, some games you can do a modded backup such as GTA IV and MW2 as these are modded through a patch and a script. But eboots you cannot do.

Topic starter
(@ignitione)
New RivalGamer

Thanks bro, I have the mods and I could mod the patch0_ps3.rpf myself, but I don't know where to get a non-modded patch0_ps3.rpf to play with it. Any ideas? Been looking around to no avail!

Thanks!

I Like Women
(@I Like Women)
Noble RivalGamer

Solution been solved, no need further post but for view only

~ Thread closed.