Offsets for make RT...

Notifications
Clear all

Offsets for make RTM

Page 1 / 3

Topic starter
(@CroNoX)
New RivalGamer

Hello guys, I hope this is not the wrong section.

I need offsets for the following games for PS3:
-Black Ops 3 (1.04)
-Battlefield 4 & Hardline(1.20/1.05)
-Fifa 15/16 (I dont know actual version)

If you can give me working offsets for those games, I would appreciate it so much.
BTW, if you know how to extract the offsets with CCAPI Debugger and/or useful tutorial it would be the best.

Thanks.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
11 Replies
DevOps
(@DevOps)
Trusted RivalGamer

Hello guys, I hope this is not the wrong section.

I need offsets for the following games for PS3:
-Black Ops 3 (1.04)
-Battlefield 4 & Hardline(1.20/1.05)
-Fifa 15/16 (I dont know actual version)

If you can give me working offsets for those games, I would appreciate it so much.
BTW, if you know how to extract the offsets with CCAPI Debugger and/or useful tutorial it would be the best.

Thanks.

is there Certain Offsets you are needing / wanting?

Topic starter
(@CroNoX)
New RivalGamer

is there Certain Offsets you are needing / wanting?

I need all posible working offsets for bo3, btf4 and hardline I need some new or different offsets/mods and for fifa just normal mods like 99% or 100% chemical, ultimate team, win games,etc... If you have or can give me those offsets I would appreciate it so so much.
If you can get the offsets, could you send them to me in a PM?
Im new at programming but today I made 2 working tools, but only with basic mods and I want to learn to make better tools and in a future, make professional tools.
Thanks

DevOps
(@DevOps)
Trusted RivalGamer

I need all posible working offsets for bo3, btf4 and hardline I need some new or different offsets/mods and for fifa just normal mods like 99% or 100% chemical, ultimate team, win games,etc... If you have or can give me those offsets I would appreciate it so so much.
If you can get the offsets, could you send them to me in a PM?
Im new at programming but today I made 2 working tools, but only with basic mods and I want to learn to make better tools and in a future, make professional tools.
Thanks

Contact me on Skype : zAmbient (I'm Quiet Busy. But on my Free Time i can possibly get on the Games and get what you need Mate )

Topic starter
(@CroNoX)
New RivalGamer

Contact me on Skype : zAmbient (I'm Quiet Busy. But on my Free Time i can possibly get on the Games and get what you need Mate )

I am very grateful, thanks. I will add you

Page 1 / 3