Notifications
Clear all

JTag insturctions who can help?

Page 1 / 4

Topic starter
(@Klausklausklaus)
New RivalGamer

Hi guys,
i am thinking about to get a JTag on tuesday, and someone told me if i have it i can't play online.
He ment i have to pay any extra services to play in Online Modes and to use the Live Servers .
So my questions are: Where do i have to pay these extra services then? And how much would it cost to pay it like how much per month? Or does it just mean that i need X-Box Live Gold? (if yes then i have this automatically payment from Xbox Live Gold.)

And i am sry i ment instructions in the title lol

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
15 Replies
(@ReMiXzZ)
New RivalGamer

Its called xbox live stealth this (should keep ur jtag under the radar longer from xbox live to detecting you having a modified console online) and banning it, there is multyple services around.
Not all as good as the others ones but yea im saving up money to go with the original creators from stealth to be sure but they are the most expensive too prices are to be requested by them i cant tell out off my head but yea ill link to these services the 2 best in my opinion.

U will have more costs tho when u get banned for example ull need a new kv.bin file (file that microsoft uses to bann u) wich people sell for around the 10 to 15$ most of the time, also gold becouse some xbls have gold spoof (fake gold) but it doesnt work on newer games like gta 5 online... so u will still need real gold on ur account for some games if u have gold spoof in the service.

i try to use trials as much as possible like 2 day trial code 1 week gold code cuz sometimes u get banned fast so sucks if u payed for 1 year gold if u lose it after 2 weeks

-XBLS Service 1
-XBLS Service 2

Topic starter
(@Klausklausklaus)
New RivalGamer

Uhm if i visit the websites and i want to buy anything or contact support there or whatever nothing is working.

(@ReMiXzZ)
New RivalGamer

Uhm if i visit the websites and i want to buy anything or contact support there or whatever nothing is working.

u might need aim (chat website)

Topic starter
(@Klausklausklaus)
New RivalGamer

Oh Okay. But isn't there any other way to play online without tokens and without XBLS?
Because this is totally expensive and my family isn't rich. And i can't get a Job because i am just 15.

Page 1 / 4