Clear all

Debug Eboot Not Working (Not Attaching)

Page 3 / 3

Dog88Christian
Topic starter
(@dog88christian)
Reputable RivalGamer

Please stop being a stubborn lol

You can't attach to any game while that setting is on "Dual", suit yourself and try if you want.

You just said youself it needs to be on Dual. Also, that's no true as I have said before I am able to attach any other game just fine with my settings. This is the only game, I assume it's protection in the eboot. But is it bypassable?

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

You just said youself it needs to be on Dual. Also, that's no true as I have said before I am able to attach any other game just fine with my settings. This is the only game, I assume it's protection in the eboot. But is it bypassable?

I didn't say that, the default setting for debug station is "Single Setting", I really don't know if you are mistaken or you changed it by accident but as far as I know you can't attach on "Dual Setting" which is weird saying you could, anyway I'm not aware of any other way to debug games with Dual setting enabled, good luck.

Dog88Christian
Topic starter
(@dog88christian)
Reputable RivalGamer

I didn't say that, the default setting for debug station is "Single Setting", I really don't know if you are mistaken or you changed it by accident but as far as I know you can't attach on "Dual Setting" which is weird saying you could, anyway I'm not aware of any other way to debug games with Dual setting enabled, good luck.

It's set to Dual so I can connect TMAPI over wifi. Yes I can attach just fine on games, just this one game.

Page 3 / 3