Debug Eboot Not Wor...

Notifications
Clear all

Debug Eboot Not Working (Not Attaching)

Page 2 / 3

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

No it's not, I stated it's not my settings in the post. Everything is set correctly, all other games will attach and this one won't. It will run though.

Lol that's why I said that, because I was modding that game once.

You have to understand that some games have a debug protection or whatever, it wont run on debug station by any means.

Dog88Christian
Topic starter
(@dog88christian)
Reputable RivalGamer

Lol that's why I said that, because I was modding this game once.

You have to understand that some games have a debug protection or whatever, it wont run on debug station by any means.

You mean attach, because the game runs fine.

There has to be a fix in the eboot somewhere.

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

You mean attach, because the game runs fine.

There has to be a fix in the eboot somewhere.

Check this:

Network Settings for Debug > Single Setting

It must be on Dual setting, if you change it to single setting you can't run the game it will give you black screen loop.

Dog88Christian
Topic starter
(@dog88christian)
Reputable RivalGamer

Check this:

Network Settings for Debug > Single Setting

It must be on Dual setting, if you change it to single setting you can't run the game it will give you black screen loop.

Yes I know I figured that out last night myself. But it's on Dual already. Like I said settings are correct, game runs with debug and is playable. But cannot attach through TMAPI.

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Yes I know I figured that out last night myself. But it's on Dual already. Like I said settings are correct, game runs with debug and is playable. But cannot attach through TMAPI.

Please stop being a stubborn lol

You can't attach to any game while that setting is on "Dual", suit yourself and try if you want.

Page 2 / 3