Notifications
Clear all

Can't make a DEBUG EBOOT (CS:GO PS3 - NPUB)

Page 1 / 6

Moist
Topic starter
(@Moist)
Eminent RivalGamer

Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you could help me with an issue that I'm currently having? I downloaded CS:GO from the PSN store hoping to make a few mods for it but it's being very tedious. I tried making the eboot DEBUG but I keep getting an error with TrueAncestor. Since it's NPUB I had to get the .RAP file and the KLIC but in order to actually use those I need to get it to be DEBUGGED. Any ideas?

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
27 Replies
Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Yeah I had the same problem with it before when i tried to debug it, I never got it to work tho but i will ask Cain532 I think he knows how to debug PSN games.

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you could help me with an issue that I'm currently having? I downloaded CS:GO from the PSN store hoping to make a few mods for it but it's being very tedious. I tried making the eboot DEBUG but I keep getting an error with TrueAncestor. Since it's NPUB I had to get the .RAP file and the KLIC but in order to actually use those I need to get it to be DEBUGGED. Any ideas?

Hey there 😀 so there are a few ways to debug a PSN game, one of which being to debug the update eboot rather than the main eboot. You can debug the update eboot by using true ancestor (use make_fself_npdrm.exe) and you should be able to decrypt it via the usual methods. Worst case scenario, upload the eboot and I'll take a whack at it!

Moist
Topic starter
(@Moist)
Eminent RivalGamer

Hey there 😀 so there are a few ways to debug a PSN game, one of which being to debug the update eboot rather than the main eboot. You can debug the update eboot by using true ancestor (use make_fself_npdrm.exe) and you should be able to decrypt it via the usual methods. Worst case scenario, upload the eboot and I'll take a whack at it!

Well, if by update eboot you mean the eboot that was in the update .pkg (1.01) then yeah I tried that lol (also used True Ancestor). I have a feeling the eboot is compressed or something, because it's really small in size. Download EBOOT.BIN @ UppIT is the link, i've been at this for a few days would be nice if a solution was found

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Well, if by update eboot you mean the eboot that was in the update .pkg (1.01) then yeah I tried that lol (also used True Ancestor). I have a feeling the eboot is compressed or something, because it's really small in size. Download EBOOT.BIN @ UppIT is the link, i've been at this for a few days would be nice if a solution was found

No, the update eboot in talking about will be in the devhdd0/game/BLUSXXXXX/USDIR/ (replace the "x" with whatever the game id you have) what game is this btw

Page 1 / 6