Tonnes Of PSN Downl...

Notifications
Clear all

Tonnes Of PSN Downloads Free(PSNDL)

Page 3 / 3

GamePwnzer
(@gamepwnzer)
Estimable RivalGamer

Oh, i've already got this one, i was talking about the tool you provided.

Oh I see. The tool posted in the OP is a java program. Do you have JAVA installed? I tried to run it with JSDK 10 and 8 installed and it failed to run properly. The tool I posted is able to use the latest DB without any problem.

(@crazygamer)
New RivalGamer

Oh I see. The tool posted in the OP is a java program. Do you have JAVA installed? I tried to run it with JSDK 10 and 8 installed and it failed to run properly. The tool I posted is able to use the latest DB without any problem.

Of course, and it's launching and working perfectly, i was talking about the Database is NOT LOADING even though i followed the instructions and renamed the file to db

(@jaffacakez)
New RivalGamer

Like most others for psn content i used to use psnstuff, for downloading psn games and more for free, but then i stumbled uppon PSNDL PSNDL - v0.3.zip — RGhost — file sharing
its much more stable than psn stuff. can download multiple games/files at once.

Installing and Activating
first you will need to sign into psn and go to account settings then activate ps3 console for games.

install the games via pkg installer, then you need to activate the purchase (.rap)

to activate with .rap files you will need the latest psnpatch
http://store.brewology.com/get/homebrew.php?id=244&fid=18 thew81

on your fat32 usb make a folder named exdata on the root, inside exdata copy/move all .rap files. and open psnpatch, once its open push L1 to activate all .rap files, once its complete push start then circle,

your games should be activated,

if the installs need edats then i still recommend reactPSN

Latest database http://psndl.byethost7.com/controller/download_database.php (delete and replace existing db)

if the program wont run and appears as a zip or a rar instead then install the latest java

I wish i understood this, right now im downloading read dead to put on my usb then transfer the folder on to my HDD , I saw this post and it sounds great but I don't have a clue how this works. damn

Page 3 / 3