For those who dont know what PSN Patch is, It spoofs the console Id and disable cfw syscalls extensions in order to make your system more safe to go online PSN. (Note: that MORE safe doesn't mean IT IS safe !). It also deletes the boot history execution.
CORE (compatible with ALL 4.XX firmwares):
- Spoofs IDPS (console ID) and PSID
- Disables cfw syscalls (emulates official firmware)
- Auto-Deletes game and homebrew launch history
- Installs RAPs and EDATs.
- Unlocks PSN (c00) game demos.
- It Patches new games to run in 4.46+ systems.
COBRA (for 4.46 and above firmwares running cobra 7.XX):
- Cobra extensions (with stealth extensions for even better cfw disabling in COBRA systems) (*)
- Special processing for CFW disabling in REBUG
- Spoofs firmware version to ANY version (*)
- PSNPatch plugin for easy usage with cobra systems
- Includes webMAN plugin installation and XMB configuration
Note: NOT for REBUG-COBRA systems
Name: - Version: - Released:
PSN Patch (Stealth) - v2015.9A - 09/24/15
[hide]PSN Patch (Stealth)[/hide]
- Updated By Dog88 😀