Artemis Database & ...

Notifications
Clear all

Artemis Database & PS3 Game Hacking Picture Tutorials

Page 2 / 7

Topic starter
(@y8rz3l56ye2n8q)
Estimable RivalGamer

It's not a firmware specific thing, it's whether you have the artemis package installed, and there might be compatibility issues with some games and ccapi installed. You could also use the latest or second latest update of rebug and the toolbox to convert to dex id and then dex kernel in that order. Install netcheat, find pro dg and install it, and use netcheat to activate codes and search if needed.

(@Jon Mcgee)
New RivalGamer

so i gotta connect to pc for this to work? are the cheats included in the pkg or?...

Topic starter
(@y8rz3l56ye2n8q)
Estimable RivalGamer

Artemis doesn't require a network connection, it's a package you install. You choose the cheats you want for the game you want, then start your game, and then activate them when needed using a displayed button combo. If you want to activate them over a network they are mostly NetCheat compatible, but codes using the special [Z][/Z] list enumerator whatever things will require manually editing out the Zs with the value you want.

And now that I think about it, there are various codes that will never work without eboot modding. The debug menu codes I had for Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls were the sort of things that ran before any visuals appear and possibly even before the controller becomes functional. There might be even more like that too that will never work unless they are activated before any actual game code has started.

(@Jon Mcgee)
New RivalGamer

Artemis doesn't require a network connection, it's a package you install. You choose the cheats you want for the game you want, then start your game, and then activate them when needed using a displayed button combo. If you want to activate them over a network they are mostly NetCheat compatible, but codes using the special [Z][/Z] list enumerator whatever things will require manually editing out the Zs with the value you want.

And now that I think about it, there are various codes that will never work without eboot modding. The debug menu codes I had for Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls were the sort of things that ran before any visuals appear and possibly even before the controller becomes functional. There might be even more like that too that will never work unless they are activated before any actual game code has started.

thank you very much! 🙂

Attached files

(@profisor)
New RivalGamer

thank you very much mate much appreciated

Page 2 / 7