Notifications
Clear all

PKG Fix Update

Page 1 / 3

T0PGlitch3r
Topic starter
(@t0pglitch3r)
Estimable RivalGamer

Hi i am just creating this Thread to let people know i am aware of a lot of PKG Links are down from @Vexx, But i am updating them as fast as possible and you will have to test them to see if they are working properly as i do not have most of the games so if you leave a comment below on what cheats don't work i will try to fix to the best of my ability. I would Like to thank @Cyb3r for learning me on how to create the PKG's and his patience, I hope you understand that i do have a job and not sat at a computer all day just in my spare time....

Thank You

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
13 Replies
1 Reply
James King
(@james-king)

Active RivalGamer

@t0pglitch3r Hey how are you doing I know you’ve been busy so could you please help me out with something the hitman absolutions their links are down is it possible that you could send me a link to the updated version 1.02 with the unlimited ammo invisibility invisibility and instinct Thanks and God Bless!!!

(@RiPPERD)
New RivalGamer

hello again

ive been out the ps3 scene for a while now as i bricked mine doing a dodgy update but i was pretty big on ps3 scene back in the day made the first ever ps3 trainer that was for DR2 and i was only one able to hack GT5 /GT6 at the time anyway... then all these cheat PKG files started coming out... i seen loads of your links are down... someone wants to get me updated with what i need to make these cheat pkg files then ill help ya get more cheat files on here too.
Got a few CFW ps3s again now as set 1 up for kids too they only young so need cheats for them otherwise they keep dying etc

Let me know if you intersted

RiPPERD

T0PGlitch3r
Topic starter
(@t0pglitch3r)
Estimable RivalGamer

yes i would definitely be glad for your help speak to @Cyb3r see what he says mate

(@y8rz3l56ye2n8q)
Estimable RivalGamer

You guys should just make a simple picture guide for people to do it on their own so they can add the custom codes of their choice rather than being stuck choosing a package to install that has the codes they want without the extra codes they don't want.

(@RiPPERD)
New RivalGamer

You guys should just make a simple picture guide for people to do it on their own so they can add the custom codes of their choice rather than being stuck choosing a package to install that has the codes they want without the extra codes they don't want.

i always release multiple versions with different codes enabled anyway as not everyone wants same things

Page 1 / 3