Metal Gear Online 3...

Notifications
Clear all

Metal Gear Online 3: Modded MGO.SELF + Easy Install CHEAT PKG [v1.11] {BLES/BLUS}

Page 4 / 10

(@Kratos71)
New RivalGamer

hello BakedBoi420 i I tried the offsets for speed hacks with ccapi but on my TV I see that other players also run the same way and so I would say it's not very useful because it's a bit difficult to hit them but this is not my interest I just said To let you know and in fact I would be interested to know if you have offset and hexadecimal values for infinite health
I tried to do several online searches but it seems that there is currently nothing definite for the mgo.self
If you know these values or even better you know someone who can give them
See if you can help me at least in this because it is really very difficult to advance level, earn points etc .. I even happened to meet some players who eliminated me with a shot on different occasions and with these offsets it is really hard that I can repay With the same coin I had to stop because anything I did was useless so I repeat again if you can only help me offset and hexadecimal values that I asked right to repay the guy who eliminated me instantly because he did not I just see that only he can have fun on the dead of others, including me there must be a way to send him back where he came from and how that depends on you if you decide to help me.
For now this is how much I can tell you about your news !!

BakedBoi420
Topic starter
(@bakedboi420)
New RivalGamer

hello BakedBoi420 i I tried the offsets for speed hacks with ccapi but on my TV I see that other players also run the same way and......etc.

thanks for the info Kratos71 i also am aware about the speed hack lobby glitch and i agree it is not useful at all, unfortunately i too have tried to do several online searches but it seems that there is currently nothing definite like you said 🙁
However i do know of someone who claims to have found the infinite health offset as well as invisibility and out of arena offsets but he found it for xbox360 only and says that he needs help to port it over to ps3 with anyone who knows more about xbox360 hacking, honestly i dont really believe it can be ported and if it can it may be extremely difficult to do it, even the post he put on nxtgenupdate forums is closed so it looks like he gave up or decided not to release it , if you want to contact him or see the post for yourself its on nxtgenupdate forums *next* and the guy's name is AmmarA1, sorry im unable to send the direct link on this forum it blocks it.

(@Kratos71)
New RivalGamer

thanks anyway but Look at these offsets with their hexadecimal values https://mega.nz/#!YExCWQxQ!pEVZrc2eU_G10SiE9y4Kn95-bnpHIvRnMzOegYWop7w
and as far as I can not get the infinite health for the mgo.self but if you're skillful enough or know someone better in this matter if you could only get hexadecimal value Its offset for infinite health for other cheats I already missed just this and so if you can help me in that direction I would be very grateful and you will not worry one day I will regenerate you in my way of favor that you will do to me.

BakedBoi420
Topic starter
(@bakedboi420)
New RivalGamer

i have now uploaded SPRX files for Quiet, Skulls and Sahelanthropus Cheats for both BLES and BLUS for MGSV: The Phantom Pain

i also have now included new cheats on BLUS eboot like
Instant Free Development (Offline Only Development)
Instant Free Construction
Soldier One Hit Sleep/Stun
Soldier Never Wake Up

eboot marked as *New* inside mgsv:tpp dl link

thanks to "Vexx" for releasing these new cheats and sharing them to me and to everyone! 🙂

BakedBoi420
Topic starter
(@bakedboi420)
New RivalGamer

Just letting everyone know i also have the MGSVTPP DLC Unlocker v7 and the MGO3 DLC expansion pack pkg file, if anyone is interested in it just follow me or start a conversation with me and ill give you links

Page 4 / 10