Metal Gear Online 3...

Notifications
Clear all

Metal Gear Online 3: Modded MGO.SELF + Easy Install CHEAT PKG [v1.11] {BLES/BLUS}

Page 2 / 10

BakedBoi420
Topic starter
(@bakedboi420)
New RivalGamer

Let me know if you want some help on finding offsts yourself 😉

ive been trying to look for the old offset addresses for Auto Mark Enemy and Fast Health Restoration for mgo3 but with no luck on locating them on any other websites but i do know they did exist on the older mgo3 updates, i did find the auto mark enemy mod for pc only but i have no idea if its possible to transfer it to ps3 and ive been trying to search for it myself using debugger but have no clue on how to find the addresses for those mods, if you could help me out on maybe trying to find them or maybe point me in the right direction to find them that would great! 🙂

BakedBoi420
Topic starter
(@bakedboi420)
New RivalGamer

Let me know if you want some help on finding offsts yourself 😉

ive been trying to look for the old offset addresses for Auto Mark Enemy and Fast Health Restoration for mgo3 but with no luck on locating them on any other websites but i do know they did exist on the older mgo3 updates, i did find the auto mark enemy mod for pc only but i have no idea if its possible to transfer it to ps3 and ive been trying to search for it myself using debugger but have no clue on how to find the addresses for those mods, if you could help me out on maybe trying to find them or maybe point me in the right direction to find them that would great! 🙂

Man i haven't found anything new yet.... 🙁

BakedBoi420
Topic starter
(@bakedboi420)
New RivalGamer

Thanks this is too much, i need the offsetcodes pleezz

P.S. i also have offsets for mgo3 if you need them 🙂

BakedBoi420
Topic starter
(@bakedboi420)
New RivalGamer

HELLO!

I was working hard this year losing hours of my time just to get this shit for online
konami makes the game freeze (black screen) when trying to boot the game up in recent updates with debug mode

so it was very hard for me to debug the game

finally I got the hack for Metal Gear Online 3 and I can play with infinite health

I need someone using (XCE_Tool 2.0) for Xbox 360 so we can work together to port it's functions from X360 to PS3
both consoles using PPC so that will be much easier and I know exactly how the game works

So to whoever got modded xbox 360 and can use XCE_Tool 2) and have Metal gear online 3 running good
we can work together to port the codes .

please pm if you can help

DOES ANYONE USE XCE TOOL 2.0 AND KNOWS HOW TO PORT FROM X360 TO PS3??

BakedBoi420
Topic starter
(@bakedboi420)
New RivalGamer

Just letting everyone know i also have the MGSVTPP DLC Unlocker v7 and the MGO3 DLC expansion pack pkg file, if anyone is interested in it just follow me and start a conversation with me and ill give you links

Page 2 / 10