Notifications
Clear all

Important Notice for PS3 Cheat PKG's

Page 1 / 4

T0PGlitch3r
Topic starter
(@t0pglitch3r)
Estimable RivalGamer

Hi can people in the forum let us know what cheat PKG's needs updating with new links as a lot of the links are dead so we can fix them. The more help we get from people in the forum will get the PKG's done faster.

Thank you all for your help contact me or @Cain532 or leave the links below in the comment section

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
19 Replies
2 Replies
(@escanor_br)

New RivalGamer

@t0pglitch3r The Cheat Pkg Link (Plants vs zombies) is broken, could someone fix it please?

(@ruskwoody)

New RivalGamer

I have been searching for a long time for notice of PS3 and finally, I got on your site. That could happened by a VPN that I had purchased with ExpressVPN promo code because I live in abroad. Now I have bookmarked your site to keep getting new updates

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Hi can people in the forum let us know what cheat PKG's needs updating with new links as a lot of the links are dead so we can fix them. The more help we get from people in the forum will get the PKG's done faster.

Thank you all for your help contact me or @Cain532 or leave the links below in the comment section

Please also use the Report function whi h can be found in the upper left of the page 🙂 (be sure, if you are reporting something that you click the report button while you are viewing that thread which has a broken link)

GongasINS
(@GongasINS)
New RivalGamer

I wanted this for Blur™ Game, only exists for unlimited health and hack fans, I wanted also a update cheat PKG for unlimited power ups! I wanted do this by myself but I can't have DEX cuz I have HEN installed in my PS3, I used NetCheat and is very limited for CEX Users, when I try to find static Address and offsets that never change even after reboot game, I tried use Pointer Scan and NetCheat closes automatically without reasons!

Someone knows where is the developer @Dnawrkshp?? NetCheat is never updated anymore Sadly, there is other way to do that but for HEN Users?

Dimitri998
(@dimitri998)
Estimable RivalGamer

Also, guys.
I made a specific thread for this in ''Off topic'' section.
So please report your inquiries there.

(@SDadas)
New RivalGamer

hello
battlefield 3 and 4, crisis 3, call of duty advanced warfare .pkg cheats need to be updated
as all the links seem to be dead
thank you

Page 1 / 4