How to use Cheats p...

Notifications
Clear all

How to use Cheats pkg's

Page 6 / 8

FloDoc
(@flodoc)
Trusted RivalGamer

How do I Boot the game from installed pkg not the disc icon?

Sorry for the late reply. But once you install the pkg all you have to do is boot the game and the EBOOT loaded will have the cheats enabled. Once the pkg is installed the modified EBOOT is loaded by default. If it isn't working for you then it likely has to do with resigning or your CFW.

(@Ivanblade)
New RivalGamer

Thanks bro for taking the time to make this, keep up the good work!

hello..i am new here i have downloaded cheats for tekken tag 2 and i dont know how can i run the game with the codes i have installed first the patch and then the cheat pkg and i runned the game from multiman..and it doesnt run game with the codes..any help please

(@Ivanblade)
New RivalGamer

any help i have downloaded cheats for tekken tag 2 installed and how do i boot the game from installed pkg i have multiman and gamesonic manager and cobra latest version cfw

(@gelatin)
New RivalGamer

i cent get these to work either using multiman to boot game after install and there isnt any way to boot game besides disc when i click on that nothing happens the game code and update are both correct but nothing on this game or others rebug 4.81

speedy52
(@speedy52)
Estimable RivalGamer

Boot the game from installed pkg not the disc icon it will start the game with the codes

Page 6 / 8