Notifications
Clear all

God of War Chain Of Olympus NPUA80637-100

Topic starter
(@cleber50000)
New RivalGamer

Infinite Health
Infinite Magic

http://www.mediafire.com/file/p1rhns9k92593nz/God_of_..

All credit the team of the RIVAL GAMER..

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
4 Replies
(@Smoker1)
New RivalGamer

I am sorry for Posting under a old Post, however this PKG and the one for GoS do not work
I have tried having them Installed under different Variations....
Fresh Install
Installed after a Save Game has been created
I even tried seeing if the Fix PKG would work (it didnt)
4.84 Rebug, on CECH-20xxB System.

(@y8rz3l56ye2n8q)
Estimable RivalGamer

If you're going to wait around for somebody to do things for you, you might die of old age. It's like I said before:

By "package", did you download somebody else's or make your own? If you downloaded somebody else's and they have a different region or version or anything, or they say they have the same version as you but do not, many games will read the data and find incorrect matches in places triggering it to say data is corrupt when it is just a different version. With that, don't use their junk. Just try the codes in Artemis, or make your own modified eboot.bin or package or whatever.

(@Smoker1)
New RivalGamer

I was Posting a Update about this and GoS. Not sure if anyone else has tried, but for those that want to, might not expect much. Might vary by System, CFW, who knows. I was just pointing out that this may have been working then, but for me, it did not.
However, I am trying to get Artemis working. So far, it does work with GoW-CoO, but they have to be used after a Save has been created, and MUST be Disabled prior to Videos, or else the Game/System will Lock up.

(@y8rz3l56ye2n8q)
Estimable RivalGamer

Quoting myself again for you:

I don't know if you are using rippchen/haxxxen's fork of Artemis, but I think he had a button combo in his version to disable codes as needed too. If it does, that might solve your issue.

Hiei-YYH did constant write memory pointer codes for that. All you'd need to do with haxxxen's version is do the button combo to disable codes and you should be fine. I've never used his version even though it should fix a bunch of bugs and add a few more things to it.