can someone plz pos...

Notifications
Clear all

can someone plz post a cheat pkg for Resident Evil 0 HD remaster, code veronica x and raccoon city

Page 1 / 2

rj0217
Topic starter
(@rj0217)
New RivalGamer

title says it all, all links are broken wherever i go and i really want to be able to download them...

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
6 Replies
(@y8rz3l56ye2n8q)
Estimable RivalGamer

What codes would you want for them even? Also, why not make a package yourself? They are easy to make. You might not even need a package, you could try Artemis and it might work fine with those games.

You could easily use TrueAncestor or ESSSR Resigner or many other things to decrypt the eboot.bin so it becomes eboot.elf. From there, you can open eboot.elf with a hex editor tool like HxD.exe and then add the codes you want. From there, just resign eboot.elf back to eboot.bin, copy it to wherever it needs to go, and play the game fine.

rj0217
Topic starter
(@rj0217)
New RivalGamer

not the most experienced with that stuff. I was looking for the following

Resident Evil 0

1. Infinite Health
2. Infinite Oxygen
3. Infinite Ammo
4. Infinite Ink Ribbon
5. Never Poisoned
6. Save Always 0
7. Stop Game Timer
8. Stop Countdown Timer

Raccoon City

-Invincibility
-Max XP On Gain
-Infinite Exp
-Infinite Special
-Infinite Ammo, Infinite Items + Bottomless Clip

Resident Evil code veronica

possibly a mix of the other games like infinite health, stop game timer, infinite ribbons etc.

not sure how to go about this as every download link is broken and im not expert at modding myself.

rj0217
Topic starter
(@rj0217)
New RivalGamer

i tried using artemis on re0 and the region code matches but the game black screens on bootup

(@y8rz3l56ye2n8q)
Estimable RivalGamer

http://www.mediafire.com/file/mwc5kbx2spi7mlx/EBOOT.BIN = Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City BLES01288 v01.01 av01.00 or BLUS30750 v01.00 av01.00.

I don't own either of the other 2 so nothing i can do there.

Page 1 / 2