[1.09] Dark Souls P...

Notifications
Clear all

[1.09] Dark Souls Prepare To Die Edition

Page 2 / 7

FloDoc
(@flodoc)
Trusted RivalGamer

Oh it does not work i copied it and the game works fine but no cheats,and before i downloaded your work i updated the game before hand by the game itself should i recopy the whole thing and then just copy your update and then the eboot? for the game updated a few updates before 1.09 i think i was from 1.06 to 1.09

Try just taking the EBOOT out of the PKG and putting that in your USRDIR folder, I have asked Vexx to look into the cheats for you.

(@oscar branko miljkovic)
New RivalGamer

Try just taking the EBOOT out of the PKG and putting that in your USRDIR folder, I have asked Vexx to look into the cheats for you.

• Oh hi FloDoc it works fine now i figured it out did not follow the info the whole way for i copied the eboot in the GAMES directory and not GAME thanks again,i would rather like an eboot for Demons Souls BLES00932 than oblivion or both really but i will make a thread i hope people find it and read it tho!
Loxec
(@Loxec)
New RivalGamer

One hit kill does not apply to other players.

Evolution
(@Evolution)
New RivalGamer

Code for entpacked Order darksouls prepare to die PS3 Bles01765

FloDoc
(@flodoc)
Trusted RivalGamer

Code for entpacked Order darksouls prepare to die PS3 Bles01765

Are you requesting a cheat code? because this is just a cheat pkg with already found codes. If you are looking for a specific cheat, it's best to make a formal request by creating a thread.

Page 2 / 7