2. One Hit Kill
3. Stamina Never Decreases
4. Magic Never Decreases
5. Durability Never Decreases
6. Max Souls
7. Max Items

Instructions for Eboot BLES01765
-Install first UPDATE 1.09
-And then replace the modded eboot in //dev_hdd0/game/BLES01765/USRDIR/ on ps3.

Credits:
Thanks to Dron_3 for codes!
Created by Vexx Modded Eboot!

BLES01765 UPDATE 1.09:
[HIDE]
http://b0.ww.np.dl.playstation.net/tppkg/np/BLES01765/BLES01765_T2/4a596b464cc0ec47/EP0700-BLES01765_00-PATCH20130505MAS-A0109-V0100-PE.pkg
[/HIDE]

Download
[HIDE]

http://www.mediafire.com/?brzulquo7qu6pjg

[/HIDE]

PassWord

[HIDE]
[/HIDE]
[HIDE]

rivalgamer.com

[/HIDE]

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
33 Replies
(@oscar branko miljkovic)
New RivalGamer

Thank you SO much Vexx i have been looking for this online for an hour found nothing then this amazing thanks!! And please keep up this amazing work! Btw one question if i have a request for an eboot cheat are you the guy to talk to or? i was thinking oblivion?

(@oscar branko miljkovic)
New RivalGamer

Oh it does not work i copied it and the game works fine but no cheats,and before i downloaded your work i updated the game before hand by the game itself should i recopy the whole thing and then just copy your update and then the eboot? for the game updated a few updates before 1.09 i think i was from 1.06 to 1.09

FloDoc
(@flodoc)
Trusted RivalGamer

Thank you SO much Vexx i have been looking for this online for an hour found nothing then this amazing thanks!! And please keep up this amazing work! Btw one question if i have a request for an eboot cheat are you the guy to talk to or? i was thinking oblivion?

If you would like a specific game modded, then you can create a thread and make a request. There are several capable people here that can help you with that. Unfortunately, making your request on this thread will cause it to go unseen by anyone who can help you. So just keep that in mind going forward. PM me with what you want for codes. I don't have the game, but I do have the codes and offsets for it. I could potentially mod an EBOOT if you have one.

FloDoc
(@flodoc)
Trusted RivalGamer

Oh it does not work i copied it and the game works fine but no cheats,and before i downloaded your work i updated the game before hand by the game itself should i recopy the whole thing and then just copy your update and then the eboot? for the game updated a few updates before 1.09 i think i was from 1.06 to 1.09[/QUOTE

Vexx, do you mind checking this for him?

Page 1 / 7