Notifications
Clear all

XLink Kai!!!

Page 1 / 2

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

So, for those of you who aren't in the know, XLink Kai is a free Xbox Live variant that relies on System Link compatible games. It works on damn near any console with some form of internet connection as long as the game you are playing supports System Link.

You can download the client/make a user/learn more HERE! I love these guys, but there is a severe lacking in variety of what games people play! 99% of the people play Halo 2, and EXCLUSIVELY play on the Map "Lockout" Personally, I get bored of that map.... So! What I am asking is for this wonderful community to jump in and lets play some oldschool games! Like I said, this'll work on PS3, PS2, Xbox Original, Xbox 360, even PSP and more!!! Loads of great games support System Link, Halo 1, Halo 2, Red Dead Redemption and loads more. So, anybody who's interested, hit me up! I was thinking about making a stream of some fun times if I can get enough people to jump in!'] I love these guys, but there is a severe lacking in variety of what games people play! 99% of the people play Halo 2, and EXCLUSIVELY play on the Map "Lockout" Personally, I get bored of that map.... So! What I am asking is for this wonderful community to jump in and lets play some oldschool games! Like I said, this'll work on PS3, PS2, Xbox Original, Xbox 360, even PSP and more!!! Loads of great games support System Link, Halo 1, Halo 2, Red Dead Redemption and loads more. So, anybody who's interested, hit me up! I was thinking about making a stream of some fun times if I can get enough people to jump in!

Did I mention XLink Kai works on OFW versions of all mentioned consoles? 😉

9 Replies
XG
 XG
(@xg)
Reputable RivalGamer

Damn good software!
Hope to play with you guys!
Cain532 We should go on Halo 2 M8

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Damn good software!
Hope to play with you guys!
Cain532 We should go on Halo 2 M8

Hell yeah! Pick a time 😀

XG
 XG
(@xg)
Reputable RivalGamer

Hell yeah! Pick a time 😀

Fuck, my orginal xbox is gone, my dad probably sold it.
I'm pissed now haha.

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Fuck, my orginal xbox is gone, my dad probably sold it.
I'm pissed now haha.

Do you have a 360?

Page 1 / 2