Notifications
Clear all

MultiLib

Cain532
Topic starter
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Hey there everybody!!! So, using the official PS3Lib from GitHub (All credit to the guys who built that, it's an amazing library!!) I added support for Xbox360 modders!!! Now, you can use all the same functions that make the original PS3Lib so versatile and user friendly have been added to Xbox! All I Really did was build an API based on the current XRPC (which is very lacking.....) and added the appropriate support, then imported that to a copy of the PS3Lib, renamed, tested and viola!

You will still need either the RPC.xex or the XRPC.xex until I can learn how to build my own :X

Again, I can't take a whole lot of credit for this thing, all I did was combine them together and do a bit of troubleshooting.

PS3Lib GitHub
this is where I got the source for the PS3Lib, again, couldn't have done it without them!!

I couldn't find a "proper" source for XRPC, there are multiple tools that use it and it's been tweaked/edited so much.... I heavily modified the one that I found. If anybody knows who the original creator of XRPC is, please let me know so I can give them the credit they deserve!!

[hide]
Download!
[/hide]
No VirusTotal because it's not a .exe :p I'll consider releasing the source code once I get it fine tuned a bit more! And probably a tutorial as well.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
3 Replies
Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

It's finally here, great job buddy. Enjoy peeps.

anxify
(@anxify)
Estimable RivalGamer

Hey there everybody!!! So, using the official PS3Lib from GitHub (All credit to the guys who built that, it's an amazing library!!) I added support for Xbox360 modders!!! Now, you can use all the same functions that make the original PS3Lib so versatile and user friendly have been added to Xbox! All I Really did was build an API based on the current XRPC (which is very lacking.....) and added the appropriate support, then imported that to a copy of the PS3Lib, renamed, tested and viola!

You will still need either the RPC.xex or the XRPC.xex until I can learn how to build my own :X

Again, I can't take a whole lot of credit for this thing, all I did was combine them together and do a bit of troubleshooting.

PS3Lib GitHub
this is where I got the source for the PS3Lib, again, couldn't have done it without them!!

I couldn't find a "proper" source for XRPC, there are multiple tools that use it and it's been tweaked/edited so much.... I heavily modified the one that I found. If anybody knows who the original creator of XRPC is, please let me know so I can give them the credit they deserve!!

Hidden content cannot be quoted.
No VirusTotal because it's not a .exe :p I'll consider releasing the source code once I get it fine tuned a bit more! And probably a tutorial as well.

Thank you 🙂 Well done once again 😛

LEGACYY
(@legacyy)
Noble RivalGamer

Great posts Cain532 (y)