How To Stay Hidden ...

Notifications
Clear all

How To Stay Hidden On Skype (Hide IP from Resolver's)

Page 1 / 5

Dog88Christian
Topic starter
(@dog88christian)
Reputable RivalGamer

Hello RG, I wasn't planning on posting anything tonight, but a friend of mine showed me how to do this after I kept getting booted offline today. Basically, if you didn't know already people can easily get your ip and well boot it offline using a Skype Resolver. All it requires is for you to be online. Well, luckily for you RG members I'm going to show you how to stop this from happening! This will give them an error or not find any IP 🙂 , unless your on your phone then you can't adjust these settings. Anyways, let's begin!

Incase you are a little confused.. let me guide you.

1. Go Here (Tools>Options)

2. Then Here (Advanced>Connection)

3. Then Edit Your Settings To Match Mine

4. Click Save and Restart Skype!
[/HIDE]

That's it, you're done! Now, people can't see your IP through Skype anymore. Congrats!

All Credits Go To Crazii for showing me this & In His Words

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
20 Replies
Jet
 Jet
(@jet)
Estimable RivalGamer

Great! I'm sure many people will find this useful.

Dog88Christian
Topic starter
(@dog88christian)
Reputable RivalGamer

Great! I'm sure many people will find this useful.

You said you were going to sleep, why you lie to me lol thanks though 🙂

Htown832
(@Htown832)
Active RivalGamer

ahh good very helpful

GamePwnzer
(@gamepwnzer)
Estimable RivalGamer

Hello RG, I wasn't planning on posting anything tonight, but a friend of mine showed me how to do this after I kept getting booted offline today. Basically, if you didn't know already people can easily get your ip and well boot it offline using a Skype Resolver. All it requires is for you to be online. Well, luckily for you RG members I'm going to show you how to stop this from happening! This will give them an error or not find any IP 🙂 , unless your on your phone then you can't adjust these settings. Anyways, let's begin!

Hidden content cannot be quoted.

That's it, you're done! Now, people can't see your IP through Skype anymore. Congrats!

All Credits Go To Crazii for showing me this & In His Words

Thanks buddy

Page 1 / 5