How to dump & build your nand for dash 17150
XeBuild 17150: xeBuild_GUI_2.095
Simplenand Flasher + flash360: Simple 360 NAND Flasher and Flash360
Dashlaunch 3.14: http://www.homebrew-connection.org/files/xbox/system_apps/DashLaunch/dl_dash_launch_v3.14.zip
Xblse 17150 offline files to go on xbox live: XBLStealth
*those are not the best offline files to use, I personally use XPgamesaves offline files, kv's last days*
If you want to know how to dump your nand it's very simple!
1. Put Simplenandflasher on the root of your hdd, execute the default.xex
2. Once the app is opened, it will tell you exactly how to dump your nand
3. once your nand is dumped put your dump onto your computer and follow the vid tut above to upate your nand.
Want to flash your built nand? It's simple!
1. When you have your nand image built, put your upd file into the SimpleNandFlasher folder
2. Execute the default.xex
3. You will see a option that says flash your nand using simplenandflasher
4. Do that and when your console turns off, unplug the power brick from your console for 15-30secs
5. Why are you doing that you may ask, because on a VERY RARE occasion, there could be a short circuit that sends power to your console very quickly when it turns off, thus corrupting your nand, and you could get a bricked console as a result..
6. Plug your power brick back up to your modded console and turn it on, ta da, if done correctly your console should boot and turn on.
Ok so I copied your step Exactly and I have a Corona 4G Console. Now my console wont boot up, The green light turns on but Nothing else Happens :/
You have to wait. Your boot time might be horribly slow, if you don't see a red dot. Then your console is fine. If you hear a beeping sound thn you are good to go. If you unplugged yours console too early, your console could be fucked