helpcan i remove th...

Notifications
Clear all

helpcan i remove the audio off a video file of a movie tape off tv of someone talking atend credits

mackel
Topic starter
(@mackel)
New RivalGamer

HI to everyone right i have got a question i need to ask right is there any way possible to remove the audio from a video file that is taped of tv the other day there was a movie on tv that i have recorded and i have put it on my pc right at the end of the movie when the credits come up it has the song playing at the credits of the end of the movie which is great and also it has some talking at the end of the credits aswell cos it was taped of tv so my question is can i remove the audio of the talking at the end of the credits and still keep the other audio / song playing at the credits i dont know of any software that will do this i did think about mute ing the end of the movie when the credits come up but then there would be no sound at all i just want to keep the movie with the song at the end of the credits and get rid of the talking at the end of the credits is there maybe any software that detects more than one audio and then you remove the audio you want if anyone knows of a way to do this that would be very helpful

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
2 Replies
(@bradyan)
New RivalGamer

I'm not sure but you can use the mod teatv version, I think there will be the features you need

(@tylerwilliam)
New RivalGamer

Why do you have to do so while it has no effect? An application that separates audio from video is a good choice.