Notifications
Clear all

Kodi (XBMC)

Crazii
Topic starter
(@Crazii)
Eminent RivalGamer

Hey GZ, I'm sure we all love watching movies and TV shows so i thought I'd share this with you guys (In case you didn't already know). I personally hate downloading media so i just stream with Kodi and it's perfect. 🙂

It is available for Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, Android, iOS, and more.

To download, go to
[HIDE]
Downloads | Kodi
[/HIDE]
and choose your device. Once you have downloaded and installed, follow the video below.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
4 Replies
Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

Thanks for sharing bro. 😀

Jet
 Jet
(@jet)
Estimable RivalGamer

Looks nice bro.

Cain532
(@cain532)
Noble RivalGamer

Hey GZ, I'm sure we all love watching movies and TV shows so i thought I'd share this with you guys (In case you didn't already know). I personally hate downloading media so i just stream with Kodi and it's perfect. 🙂

To download, go to
Hidden content cannot be quoted.
and choose your device. Once you have downloaded and installed, follow the video below.

Definitely have to check this out! Kind of reminds me about NaviX 😛 props to anyone who remembers those days X'D

Rage
 Rage
(@Rage)
Estimable RivalGamer

To download, go to
Hidden content cannot be quoted.

I actually made my own TV Guide for Kodi lol which I update every so often, I would share here but if to many people are on certain channels the channels tend to get closed down faster, if people were willing to help put in and help me buy premium channels to add to the guide I can make a Guide and only share with GZ members or have it in the Prime section Cyb3r