Notifications
Clear all

How to be safe when downloading pirated content  

RSS
(@Amnesys)
Posted : August 30, 2014 5:49 am
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Well in england PirateBay is banned you cant go on it 🙁 so you have to use VPN Screenshot by Lightshot

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 30, 2014 6:14 am
(@Amnesys)

Well in england PirateBay is banned you cant go on it 🙁 so you have to use VPN Screenshot by Lightshot

you can use tpb proxy sites vpns are safer in general for downloading as your ip is not your real one and the traffic in encrypted so no one can read the data you downloading.

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 30, 2014 6:26 am
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

I like this thread, well written/formatted 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 30, 2014 3:28 pm
(@JeniferBaron)

You can use a VPN for this. It provide you anonymity so that no one can track you easily. You can use ipVanish VPN Provider because it is the only Tier 1 VPN in the world. Due to this feature you got extra speed which help you allot while tor-renting on different sites.

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 18, 2015 5:20 am
Quiet
(@Quiet)
Honorable Member

You can use a VPN for this. It provide you anonymity so that no one can track you easily. You can use ipVanish VPN Provider because it is the only Tier 1 VPN in the world. Due to this feature you got extra speed which help you allot while tor-renting on different sites.

That was a nice contribution.I would agree on using those.Beware though some VPN's work with the Feds.So be cautious.

Don't be afraid to ask questions.I'm here to 'help' not 'harm'.

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 18, 2015 9:57 am
(@Amnesys)

That was a nice contribution.I would agree on using those.Beware though some VPN's work with the Feds.So be cautious.

I barely download anymore maybe a game every few months or the odd album sometimes for tv and movies i just use kodi and the geneis addon.

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 19, 2015 5:54 pm
Legend
(@Legend)
Reputable Member

Nice man! I always be safe when downloading stuff online. You never know what could happen.

"I used to say I live my life a quarter mile at a time and I think that's why we were brothers - because you did too." - Dominic Torretto

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 19, 2015 8:22 pm
(@DaisyLou)

well great thread thanks for the share man 🙂

I have been using VPN for downloading torrents and i am feeling safe now before that it was quite difficult to get away with it but now with vpn my online identity is secured and no one can tract me and i can easily access all online geo-restricted content. I would like to recommend others to look at some of the leading vpn services for torrenting and p2p file sharing and get things secure online for yourself

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 10, 2015 3:33 am
CallummL
(@CallummL)
Reputable Member

Nice tutorial man.

I myself have been downloading torrents for around 5-6 years, honestly I've never used a VPN or a proxy. Nor have I ever been caught or contacted by my ISP. However, lately I know a few people have been getting caught and I've decided to look into a VPN however don't really want to pay right now. But I will be once I've started work and got my pay. I think I will check out peerblock. 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 10, 2015 7:21 am
Scroll to top