How do you like Gam...

Notifications
Clear all

How do you like GameTec so far?

Page 2 / 2

(@Katie_Price_X)
New RivalGamer

I like Rival Gamer a lot the staff are probbly one of the best gaming forum staff I ever met there always active overall really good !

Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

Alot of people don't remember me, but I remember me. This site has changed from when I was last on. I'm hoping to reclaim my position, so I'll be on a lot now. That being said, this site has changed a lot(Improved), so I'm liking it.

(@TheDonBro)
New RivalGamer

I came here to view a thread coreyjkl made for starting a recovery service, then I saw that it was new and looked chill. I looked into the introduction threads and saw how welcoming and great the community was, and thought ill sign up and try it out.

Now, I am a staff member, helping out as much as possible promoting the site, meeting new people (P.S. you people are all MiniDonBro's ;)) contributing as much as I can and just enjoying this site so much compared to any other forum.

Now the site is fully looking sexy as f*** and growing more and more each day! If everyone keeps how they're and keeps contributing, welcoming and being AWESOME! This site will be boss, quicker than expected. (y)

(@KrazyCa$h)
New RivalGamer

Cool I guess. I a lot of things gotten improved since the day I signed up.

(@BreeZyHD)
New RivalGamer

Only way for me to explain is this

But on a serious note the site is great amazing members. Staff that are awesome and can talk to easily and help a lot unlike other site ( not mentioning and names)

Page 2 / 2