Notifications
Clear all

Coding Mentor

anxify
Topic starter
(@anxify)
Estimable RivalGamer

Hello Rival Gamers, I am in search of mentees that i can mentor in Developing C# or any other programming language they would like to learn. It is going to be a learning process for myself and you! Even if youโ€™re just getting into coding, or donโ€™t know anything.. donโ€™t worry!:) we all start somewhere
If any one is interested simply reply to this thread and I shall get in touch with you! I also should mention itโ€™s 1000% FREE ๐Ÿ™‚ In return I ask that you spread the knowledge to all ๐Ÿ˜‰ Help one another! Letโ€™s make this community great again!

Code on Rival Gamers!! :p

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
3 Replies
Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

memememe X'D

Jokes aside i'm currently learning Swift and iOS development and it's really awesome, a bit hard because the community is not as big as .Net but overall i'm making a good progress. ๐Ÿ˜€

anxify
Topic starter
(@anxify)
Estimable RivalGamer

memememe X'D

Jokes aside i'm currently learning Swift and iOS development and it's really awesome, a bit hard because the community is not as big as .Net but overall i'm making a good progress. ๐Ÿ˜€

OMG!!! I have great ebook that explain Mac osx and iOS from the inside out ๐Ÿ˜‰ you could read up on it's amazing!! I shall link you in pm.

Cyb3r
(@cyb3r)
Noble RivalGamer

OMG!!! I have great ebook that explain Mac osx and iOS from the inside out ๐Ÿ˜‰ you could read up on it's amazing!! I shall link you in pm.

Thanks i'll definitely be checking it out. ๐Ÿ˜€