Notifications
Clear all

yo its ContentHash

ContentHash
Topic starter
(@ContentHash)
Active RivalGamer

yo its contenthash here primarily a xbox modder had a Jailbroken ps3 but it broke so xbox it is i mod GTA, COD, HALO, Battle field and many more hope to enjoy my stay here at GZ but i am already having a rough start when i ask for help but didn't receive but that's cool regardless of that great design and layout good job Staff here But before i start ranting lets end it here

PS this is long awaited XD

- Peace Out

ContentHash

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
2 Replies
I Like Women
(@I Like Women)
Noble RivalGamer

Welcome to Gamerz.me ContentHash. Enjoy your stay here, and hope you like it here.

Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

yo its contenthash here primarily a xbox modder had a Jailbroken ps3 but it broke so xbox it is i mod GTA, COD, HALO, Battle field and many more hope to enjoy my stay here at GZ but i am already having a rough start when i ask for help but didn't receive but that's cool regardless of that great design and layout good job Staff here But before i start ranting lets end it here

PS this is long awaited XD

- Peace Out

ContentHash

Welcome to the site, hope to see some things from you 🙂

As for the help you have to bare with us as the site is still new and changing everyday. Also not many people know how to do the script bypass, and i was not on at the time. For any other questions you have please feel free to ask one of our staff members 🙂

Enjoy the forums 😎