The Siege is almost upon us.

Page 2 / 2

Wavy
(@Wavy)
New RivalGamer

What an outstanding intro! Welcome aboard my friend 🙂

(@Legless)
New RivalGamer

Yo guys what is up it's your man Siege here, so allow me to introduce myself to ya'll. I'm a 32 year old qualified Web Designer, with years of experience behind my belt, however this isn't my job for those of you wondering. I'm actually a Bank Manager, I have 2 children; Grace, aged 2 & Mia, aged 3. I'm a huge car enthusiast. I currently drive a Nissan Skyline GTR R35 V-Spec, putting out 1000 BHP. This car is a complete beast and travels to a lot of car events with me, it's my pride and joy. However it doesn't stop there, I'm also a keen Computer enthusiast. I can code in almost every language possible, to an extent. Of course, there is room for improvement, there always will be.

However, it isn't all good. My past on Forums has soon become boring, unsatisfying and ruined by lame power abusing Staff teams. TTG for example, I got banned for mentioning Ghettoman1, for those who aren't aware, he's the true owner of TTG. Not Sean. Sean stole TTG along with £30000 of which he blamed Ghettoman for, apparently he stole it. When really, Sean was greedy. His greed got the better of him and for the worst. Anyhow, enough of that. So why am I here? I wish to assist others, become a well known member of the community and help Rival Gamer grow, reaching it's true potential. Helping with the sites theme, security, speed and stability. Like you've never seen before.

So what makes Rival Gamer different? Well, the name for starters. It has potential, a lot of potential too. With the right leadership and Staff team I feel Rival Gamer will become the best community around. I'm also thinking of something, of which I will consult the owner about shortly in regards to helping revenue the sites domain and server costs. Of course, extra "profit" goes towards Rival Gamer, making it a better community for you all. We all know how hard it is kicking off a community, it's hard to gain members that aren't leechers and really want to be in the community to meet and greet with new friends. To create a second family, because that's what really matters.

Wow, great introduction. I hope you enjoy your stay. Let me know if you need help with anything, be sure to read the rules.

Anonymous
(@Anonymous)

This could possibly be thee best introductions thus far! I'm blown away, speechless and amazed. I am so glad to have you here man!

(@Katie_Price_X)
New RivalGamer

Amazing intro welcome to Rival Gamer and enjoy your stay mate !

(@Joshy)
New RivalGamer

Yo guys what is up it's your man Siege here, so allow me to introduce myself to ya'll. I'm a 32 year old qualified Web Designer, with years of experience behind my belt. I currently drive a Nissan Skyline GTR R35 V-Spec, putting out 1000 BHP.

So what makes Rival Gamer different? Well, the name for starters. It has potential, a lot of potential too. With the right leadership and Staff team I feel Rival Gamer will become the best community around. I'm also thinking of something, of which I will consult the owner about shortly in regards to helping revenue the sites domain and server costs. Of course, extra "profit" goes towards Rival Gamer, making it a better community for you all. We all know how hard it is kicking off a community, it's hard to gain members that aren't leechers and really want to be in the community to meet and greet with new friends. To create a second family, because that's what really matters.

This^

Welcome to the site bud.
I know you like it here already!
Glad you signed up and decided to join us here.
See you around and that's an awesome car by the way.

Fantastic intro. I my self have a daughter called Lexie who is 7. Though I'm 27 years old im a young man 🙂 Welcome aboard Rival Gamer

Cool man, same age as me.
Almost at the peak of success.

Page 2 / 2