Stumbled onto the s...

Notifications
Clear all

Stumbled onto the site

Del_Usion
Topic starter
(@Del_Usion)
New RivalGamer

I've participated in some forums like this in the past, but while looking for something I stumbled onto this forum. Since this appears to be a thriving community, I'm taking the time to introduce myself and say hello.

I'm a late 30's gamer with a taste for classics. My first home console was an Atari Pong machine, and I currently have a large collection of systems and games, with the SNES holding a special place in my heart. I also am in the process of restoring an old arcade machine.

Name of the Video Game, and any other Tags
3 Replies
(@killscott)
Active RivalGamer

I've participated in some forums like this in the past, but while looking for something I stumbled onto this forum. Since this appears to be a thriving community, I'm taking the time to introduce myself and say hello.

I'm a late 30's gamer with a taste for classics. My first home console was an Atari Pong machine, and I currently have a large collection of systems and games, with the SNES holding a special place in my heart. I also am in the process of restoring an old arcade machine.

Good job buddy, your are welcomed!

Dog88Christian
(@dog88christian)
Reputable RivalGamer

Welcome and nice to have you here. Thanks for checking out the site, be sure to look around for tons of unique content. If you have any questions or concerns be sure to contact one of us staff members.

I Like Women
(@I Like Women)
Noble RivalGamer

I'm still in my early's age but still had played old game in old days tho =P.